A Game for Everyone...

shenazqt

Jun 5, 2021
A dozen people in a particular niche playing your game is a better response then a thousand people who put it down because their own fetish is just tacked on for the sake of appealing to everyone. There's a reason why you see those games only filling a specific niche, and that's because it's more productive to go down one path and master it over trying to jack-of-all-trades every kink and then being surprised that nobody wants to play it because each person has a game tailored to their fetish already existing and done in a way where they feel that they are the main target audience of the game and therefore it's a game just for them.

It's a bad idea trying to do everything. It's always been a bad idea to try and do everything. It always will be a bad idea to try and do everything.
Then how about creating a series of games....connected to one another (like marvel films) is that possible....sure it might take a decade to do this....I am not even sure how....but will it be a good game series?

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Make a demo so we can see if you have even the slightest chance of succeeding. How you gonna make the 2D art? You an artist? You got money for commissions? You gonna steal art from various different games? Do you have coding experience? Is your level of English better than what you are displaying in this thread? Do you have the writing skills and imagination to come up with interesting scenarios without asking the forum what they want in the game?

Jan 9, 2021
i dont get who is nathaniel angel, i saw that link and its confusing
Oh, it's nothing special, it's just another "visionary" that created an action hero that would appeal to everyone regardless of their taste. Sounds familiar, doesn't it?

Granted, the example I put is a more extreme version but the message is the same: tone it down a few hundred notches. As we say in my country, you can't please Greeks and Trojans.

thatguy49

Nov 6, 2020
Good luck OP, that's an ambitious endeavor. Some people have polarized reactions to just seeing tags they don't like, so I hope you find a way to calm people's nerves.

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
Make a demo so we can see if you have even the slightest chance of succeeding. How you gonna make the 2D art? You an artist? You got money for commissions? You gonna steal art from various different games? Do you have coding experience? Is your level of English better than what you are displaying in this thread? Do you have the writing skills and imagination to come up with interesting scenarios without asking the forum what they want in the game?
The dev has failed at the first hurdle though, this is meant to be a game for everyone and not everyone likes 2D art :KEK: