RPGM Completed A Girl Gets Pregnant in the Darkness [Final] [COLOPOT]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ223861_img_main.webp.png

Overview:
When the protagonist Claudia hurries to her parents' house to nurse her father, the entire village is thrown into a serious incident...
Control Claudia to save the village. She is a delicate girl so get villagers' help to overcome obstacles on the way!
Claudia is targeted by many salacious people and monsters. How will she have been trained when you come to the ending...?​

Thread Updated: 2021-12-06
Release Date: 2018-09-18
Developer: COLOPOT
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English (MTL by broken_division )
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Thanks to aguy57 for torrent link

RJ223861_img_smp1.webp.png RJ223861_img_smp2.webp.png RJ223861_img_smp3.webp.png

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
Im a simple man, i enjoy simple concepts

edit: this game is not simple 9_9 a lot of the post battle status' and text are pictures of text in japanese so it can be a little hard to track what is going on, play with caution if this kind of thing frustrates you

Last edited:

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
T_T no rest for the wicked they say, but what about the modest and humble ? pretty sure they get it harder ... muahaahahahahah they get it harder T_T got a good laugh i'm out ... dl is started :X

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
Getting pregnant in darkness huh? What was wrong with getting pregnant in light? It would have been convenient for both the parties. No? Hahaha , the weird ass names the japanese come up with, for their games, media.
I think the darkness here meant the evil dark kind instead. Not the absence of bright light kind.

Dampfkochtopf

Dec 30, 2019
that´s one hell of a small screen. never seen such a waste of time. 5 minutes in the game and after that simply closed it, because that blinking everywhere is very annoying and this small screen really hurts your eyes. even on a big screen.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes