• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed A Girl Gets Pregnant in the Darkness [Final] [COLOPOT]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

ClockworkRBD

Dec 15, 2017
This game is incredibly confusing. A lot of the dialogue is not translated, other parts don't make the most sense, and gameplay is playable but difficult to follow. Maybe it gets better when you figure out how to break through it, but that might take a bit.

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
just cheat and finish the game, put your HP and MP to the max, heal it and go around killing the special blue monsters, the boss and then the last boss, the gallery fully opens as soon as you finish, it's not worth it, i still have half a gallery to unlock on my own

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
401MB --> 168MB compressed (500kbps Ogg --> 128kbps Ogg; lossy PNG)

Last edited:
Reactions: hecknuts

Philjd

Jan 1, 2018
Having great fun with this game, thank you for sharing and for the MTL also (not perfect but more than workable).

Reactions: Aila

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
broken_division

i found this one surprisingly fun, despite the RPGMness and somewhat small amount of sexy artwork. are any of the other games from this circle partial translated or worth playing?

asnaz

Feb 6, 2018
how do I apply this to the game?
just copy the pictures in the folder and replace with the ones that are in the game folder graphics>pictures its not the best but will give a little clue about wth is going on :D

abao

Mar 20, 2018
I think the darkness here meant the evil dark kind instead. Not the absence of bright light kind.
Translated literally by my knowledge of kanji but not jap grammar, the title means impregnated/pregnant (孕) maiden(乙女) of dim/not bright (昏) abyss(淵).

Last edited:
Reactions: ustar

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Allow me to raise you my save files
Decided to give my character practically infinite in-game currency and speedrun it to unlock the true ending
Save 1: extra virgin olive oil speedrun
Save 2: save 1 but protagionist is pregnant
Save 3: save 2 but all clothes are unlocked and protagionist is a coomdump

For ye wankas who only want to see the gallery or the protagionist in all manners of lewd clothing:
The wardrobe is accessible in the protagionist's bedroom
To see the gallery, exit the protagionist's house, turn right and interact with the lamp to teleport to "Vigilantism", then go upwards to exit the village. Finally, go downwards to the broken looking house to access the gallery
Talking to the girl in black outside the protagionist's bedroom leads you to the final boss fight

Last edited:

throwawaycoom

Jun 28, 2020
Im a simple man, i enjoy simple concepts

edit: this game is not simple 9_9 a lot of the post battle status' and text are pictures of text in japanese so it can be a little hard to track what is going on, play with caution if this kind of thing frustrates you
Wow I was expecting the girl in the game to be mindbroken but here we have a player that got mindbroken. Truly a meta experience.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes