• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed A Girl Gets Pregnant in the Darkness [Final] [COLOPOT]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

abao

Mar 20, 2018
i could use some help with how to clear the garden of lamentation (cemetery)
Clear the map at night, and for the last one, pull on the rope on the last tile once, go back to the village, make a ananke (don't wear it) that costs 20 stockpile where you make heal items, and go back to the cemetry and pull the bell again. You'll find a skeleton in the middle tile of the map.

medassin

Apr 5, 2018
i found this one surprisingly fun, despite the RPGMness and somewhat small amount of sexy artwork. are any of the other games from this circle partial translated or worth playing?
All games of this circle is worth to playing. All his games is unique. Sadly there is no one translate thems.
Find japan it here:

TheDavyJones

Dec 26, 2019
Btw man, how do you get Claudia to be able to walk outside with 'embarassing clothing' or even go inside the bath house around the men's time ?? completely lost in this, finished the game without even able to figure out how this specific criteria can be fulfilled. damn it

abao

Mar 20, 2018
Btw man, how do you get Claudia to be able to walk outside with 'embarassing clothing' or even go inside the bath house around the men's time ?? completely lost in this, finished the game without even able to figure out how this specific criteria can be fulfilled. damn it
Drink at the bar then change for the first, no idea about the second.

TheOldGuard

Jan 20, 2020
~~how you get awaking as cow ? the chest in barn is closed wonder and ive milked like 22+times lol~~
Nevermind lol just keep getting milked and i got it

Last edited:

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
I am at a loss - how do I beat the dragon boss when he attacks the village?
Well you just get as much Stockpile as possible and abuse whatever buffs you could find, especially ones that allows you to hit more times during your turn

Ghost123422

Jan 1, 2020
Allow me to raise you my save files
Decided to give my character practically infinite in-game currency and speedrun it to unlock the true ending
Save 1: extra virgin olive oil speedrun
Save 2: save 1 but protagionist is pregnant
Save 3: save 2 but all clothes are unlocked and protagionist is a coomdump

For ye wankas who only want to see the gallery or the protagionist in all manners of lewd clothing:
The wardrobe is accessible in the protagionist's bedroom
To see the gallery, exit the protagionist's house, turn right and interact with the lamp to teleport to "Vigilantism", then go upwards to exit the village. Finally, go downwards to the broken looking house to access the gallery
Talking to the girl in black outside the protagionist's bedroom leads you to the final boss fight
Thanks mate

CroMaxx

Jul 19, 2021
Allow me to raise you my save files
Decided to give my character practically infinite in-game currency and speedrun it to unlock the true ending
Save 1: extra virgin olive oil speedrun
Save 2: save 1 but protagionist is pregnant
Save 3: save 2 but all clothes are unlocked and protagionist is a coomdump

For ye wankas who only want to see the gallery or the protagionist in all manners of lewd clothing:
The wardrobe is accessible in the protagionist's bedroom
To see the gallery, exit the protagionist's house, turn right and interact with the lamp to teleport to "Vigilantism", then go upwards to exit the village. Finally, go downwards to the broken looking house to access the gallery
Talking to the girl in black outside the protagionist's bedroom leads you to the final boss fight
save doesnt work. cant extract

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Okay found out this long later that if the mchas kids with demons you can apparently level them and her up instead of getting houses off clothes etc.
Did anyone try manually editing this MTL after all this time at all? These are weird little games with some unique mechanics.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes