2.40 star(s) 24 Votes

Aditya 876

Sep 14, 2023
After exclusive contract with boss, I was stuck in game, there is end button but not working. How to proceed in game. Anyone help

Sbiff

Dec 12, 2021
Guys, I can't seem to raise my relation Lv. over 7. Maybe it's because the boyfriend I got now is an old man. Ca someone help pls?

nyankobig

Aug 9, 2018
Guys, I can't seem to raise my relation Lv. over 7. Maybe it's because the boyfriend I got now is an old man. Ca someone help pls?
is likely that you cant raise your relationship over 7 because your mental level is 100, pick action rest until you lower it

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
I don't get why the game is rated so low, I kinda enjoyed it lol. I mean sure it's a fairly short simulator but it does everything it promises in my eyes...

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
for those that are looking like me with RJ codes : RJ01019176
I don't understand what that's supposed to mean. Like you couldn't find this page using the search bar?
I suppose you could always try to searching games by their full link.
Just replace the RJ portion with whatever:

P.S. I usually search by the dev name.

TDDTTDTD

Aug 30, 2023
I don't understand what that's supposed to mean. Like you couldn't find this page using the search bar?
I suppose you could always try to searching games by their full link.
Just replace the RJ portion with whatever:

P.S. I usually search by the dev name.
when I look for games I usually look with the RJcode and the forum provided no results. After I am not used to find things on this forum and do not have all the posting rules in mind but basically I paste the code look if a forum post pops up and that's it

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
when I look for games I usually look with the RJcode and the forum provided no results. After I am not used to find things on this forum and do not have all the posting rules in mind but basically I paste the code look if a forum post pops up and that's it
In that case, try searching the full link. It shouldn't be much different since it's the same format.

2.40 star(s) 24 Votes