2.40 star(s) 24 Votes

sandyknees34

May 10, 2021
how to increase perv? When I have sex, the libido goes down by 30 and perv increases by 1 and then decreases again when I work or train. Havent managed to get the whore job and just got ending 1,2 and 4(with the boss)
training resets perv it seems. so i just spam dating app to increase lib

Neriman

Sep 23, 2017
1677934930694.png
Last 2 CI-En updates are about Unity.
1677934994131.png
I dont think he will update this game anymore, he has moved on to a new project thats simmilar.
1677935093980.png
Im glad I didnt buy the game.

Reactions: bradsayz

Redbrownalgae

Sep 30, 2018
so anyone figured out how to cheat and change the numbers? I just want to screw with the values and see what happens.

Edit: nevermind managed to use my rpg editor, having fun.

Last edited:

Dharak

Jan 13, 2019
Whenever I try to play the game, my PC crashes and struggle to reboot later. Are the files corrupted? Is this happening to anyone too? Really want to play this game, looks interesting

Laura2022

Dec 25, 2021
After getting old man as boyfriend via dating app there is also a "young boy" option.
Now, I'm pretty sure that is illegal in 99% of jurisdictions, so ymmv when it comes to being prosecuted for cheese pizza if this game is on your drives.

Neriman

Sep 23, 2017
After getting old man as boyfriend via dating app there is also a "young boy" option.
Now, I'm pretty sure that is illegal in 99% of jurisdictions, so ymmv when it comes to being prosecuted for cheese pizza if this game is on your drives.
:KEK:

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
I don't necessarily disagree but wtf are u doing on this website if that's ur complaint? There's like 10x worse stuff here lol

Meloned

Mar 22, 2023
Does it have close angles for sex scene? Specially for boyfriend one? Is the secretary ntr or not?

Laura2022

Dec 25, 2021
I don't necessarily disagree but wtf are u doing on this website if that's ur complaint? There's like 10x worse stuff here lol
I'm not complaining, I just noted that the "young boy" content being included means it is probably illegal in most jurisdictions, so if you ever get in trouble with the law - good luck explaining that it's just a fantasy and that all characters are actually of legal age :D

goldenone

May 18, 2022
Bruh there use a.i chatGPT on hentai rpg, urgh I don't want using chatGPT, it's such dystopia
the dev doesnt speak english and releases offical english versions of some of they're games the chat GPT stuff is probably to either translate it easier or to automate the writing syestem

Neriman

Sep 23, 2017
Bruh there use a.i chatGPT on hentai rpg, urgh I don't want using chatGPT, it's such dystopia
He will use CHATGPT as an advisor. I guess its cheaper than finding and hiring an expert since ChatGPT seems like an ecyclopedia now.

Apr 10, 2021
Hey guys, these are my saves where I got young guy, one save only has "sexfriend" young guy and the other has BOTH, yeah both.
They are on their respected folders. Remember, take the save files you want from one folder (if you want both too)
I have both save files, a fresh relationship, and of course maxed relationship, if you want to start it over for yourself.
Charm is maxed too if you want to take the job for the boss route.
Finally hope you understand what I mean young guys.

And a little criticism from me, I really hoped that there was an ending where you can have threesome when both relationships are maxed, I think only NRT or Vanilla is just a bit disappointing, wish there was an ending for swinging. I never understand why there are no endings for between, but instead it's only NTR or Vanilla.

Last edited:
Reactions: bethilelizabeth
2.40 star(s) 24 Votes