2.40 star(s) 24 Votes

atf.cosmos

May 19, 2019
Other things I've noticed.

1. When libido is high, mental doesn't go down as much or by 0.
2. Sex by stranger at back alley I've got to trigger most when doin overtime in full time work, high libido & high mental & getting better meal option. Otherwise hasn't triggered for low values of libido or mental. (but maybe i'm biased, needs confirmation)
3. U get pregnant when doing unprotected sex & the period bar in bottom right is more than 2 bars & in pink (managed to get pregnant by rapist)

Reactions: RyRa²

RiKxDragneeL

Jun 14, 2021
how to increase perv? When I have sex, the libido goes down by 30 and perv increases by 1 and then decreases again when I work or train. Havent managed to get the whore job and just got ending 1,2 and 4(with the boss)

Neriman

Sep 23, 2017
1672150745800.png
A bit dissapointing news? I mean we do already have a NTR pregnancy ending... guess the new one will be getting pregnant by the boyfriend instead.

Firehole

Jan 6, 2018
Anyone else having problems with the boyfriend date? I'm at 100 chart, perv, libido, and mental and every date is not happy.

KS-MAN2025

Apr 19, 2022
okey soo, some quick info:

1. As far as i play, the only way to have sex ither the young man, the employee or the elden man as a boyfriend, is by having 0 in the mental statistic

2. The game have multiple endings, so far i get:

the "0 ending" by being poor and become the back alley cum bucket

the "1 ending" by getting married (ither by the young man, the employee or the elder)

and the "3 ending" by being the boss secretary bitch (just keep working at the office and you will get it)

Last edited:

RlimShaikorth

Mar 20, 2018
Anyone else having problems with the boyfriend date? I'm at 100 chart, perv, libido, and mental and every date is not happy.
Mental needs to be 60 or lower for the dates to go well. Or at least with my character while I was grinding Perv from 0---> 40 that was the case.

Reactions: Firehole

Panda1xix2

Jun 14, 2018
how do you even raise the relationship level with your partner. It just keeps going down for me lol even on dates

Zero54

Jun 16, 2017
how do you even raise the relationship level with your partner. It just keeps going down for me lol even on dates
If you have a high mental value, it'll always go bad. Rest or schlick off till it's 0. High libido might affect the lowering of mental state.

Reactions: Kaliner

cboku

Oct 25, 2022
thanks a lot, is there anyway to upload this one

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
Is there really no actual sex on the whore job? Is it really a straight up downgrade from the secretary job?

ZeroAlex

Mar 28, 2018
i tried float and 4 bytes and double in cheat engine but got nothing, someone have a hint? i just want a fast libido

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Not sure if somebody already posted but there are still some who are confused so a simple tip:

Charm: Higher charm unlocks interaction for other NPCs
Perv: Higher perv increases chance to get whore job and sex friend
Libido: 30+ Required for H-Scene interactions
Mental: Higher mental increases chance for date to fail and getting raped while doing the "Better Meal" option. (which Iirc increases mental even further?).

Pregnancy: Indication only, no other effect, included in an ending.

Endings:
1. Earn 500k while high relationship with boyfriend then accept proposal.
2. Above ending while also having high relationship level with sex friend.
3. Be in debt.
4. Accept Exclusive Contract with Office Boss.

Mental Capping at 100 is a no-no. So First, gotta raise that Charm through exercise, go do sex stuffs but make sure mental doesn't go too high. Forgot what to do but lower mental. Might try the game again to recheck lel.

P.S. Been a while since I played so not 100% sure lol.

Reactions: Stranger_28

LPyxel

Aug 23, 2018
There's a bug on Joiplay (not sure if it happens outside of Joiplay) where the cursor doesn't leave the right-hand side of the screen. Can't do a few things because of this. Anyone know of a possible fix?

2.40 star(s) 24 Votes