2.40 star(s) 24 Votes

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
it a fun game but gets boring fast. so far the boss is the only one can get mc pregnant. your boyfriend and sex friend can't and that suck. no threesome, no birth

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
it a fun game but gets boring fast. so far the boss is the only one can get mc pregnant. your boyfriend and sex friend can't and that suck. no threesome, no birth
I'm pretty sure everyone technically can. The boyfriend one just got added in, the sex friend does it as part of ending 2, you can get impregnated by a random rapist while eating out (very small chance of encountering), and she can end up pregnant if you're patient enough with Ending 3.

Jan 19, 2018
I'm probably stupid but I can't get anywhere? I'm still going on dates with bf, training, doing 'nothing', working overtimes etc. but still max I could do is go to a love hotel or whatever it was called and that's it.. I even tried dumping bf multiple times, thus having multiple partners in stats and still no change. So I tried to not to dump and option of proposal showed. After I clicked it game went to black screen. Also Perversion stat was always either 1 or 0, as I couldn't have sex with bf more often than like 3-4 events... What am I doing wrong?

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
I'm probably stupid but I can't get anywhere? I'm still going on dates with bf, training, doing 'nothing', working overtimes etc. but still max I could do is go to a love hotel or whatever it was called and that's it.. I even tried dumping bf multiple times, thus having multiple partners in stats and still no change. So I tried to not to dump and option of proposal showed. After I clicked it game went to black screen. Also Perversion stat was always either 1 or 0, as I couldn't have sex with bf more often than like 3-4 events... What am I doing wrong?
Proposal is based on affection only. The places where you can have sex also need you to have a high enough perv score. If you don't take a job that increases perv, like whore or the sluttery secretary office job chain, it's going to be really hard to raise. You'll find that perv will go up 1 every day you work those jobs. The reason why it's currently fluctuating between 0 and 1 is because perv decreases by 1 every few days.

Reactions: colapsfornudes

Neriman

Sep 23, 2017
I think I found out how to keep Mental relatively low in order to keep dating bf succesfully and the sex friend. Masturbating reduces Mental and sleeping even more.

belvoir

May 17, 2017
I think I found out how to keep Mental relatively low in order to keep dating bf succesfully and the sex friend. Masturbating reduces Mental and sleeping even more.

Lol, I just found out it too, came as wanted to share, also working as secretary rises perv stat.
I like this game, hope it will get updates

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
I haven't played the most recent update, but way I did it was cycle between Date->Sex w/ BF->Masturbate->Repeat to keep stress low. Once Mental is sub 10, you can do other stuff in between and still have low Mental. You pretty much need a maxed out Perv to keep the Libido generation up though.

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
not enough to do, super buggy, the bf is constantly angry and you can't do shit about it.

charabit781

May 21, 2020
Being cock slave secretey was the best way to fill pervert in order to get whore job after you sex with boss libido lost only 9 you can gain libido again by do anything except good meal and masturbation if you don't mind about your boyfriend or mental

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
Being cock slave secretey was the best way to fill pervert in order to get whore job after you sex with boss libido lost only 9 you can gain libido again by do anything except good meal and masturbation if you don't mind about your boyfriend or mental
when I use the whore job path she just continues to work for for the boss from the employee route or is not visible

BryanZyr

Feb 5, 2020
I'm not sure if it's a bug. But I choose to have umprotected sex with boyfriend at home, but at the next turn, they were sitting on the couch rather then having sex on bed

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
I'm not sure if it's a bug. But I choose to have umprotected sex with boyfriend at home, but at the next turn, they were sitting on the couch rather then having sex on bed
did you click the clock after that? there are several scenes. Them kissing on the couch, fucking and later cuddles. just continue to click on the clock till nothing new happens

2.40 star(s) 24 Votes