2.30 star(s) 27 Votes

Kerrygamer

Jan 5, 2021
the game is good. for me when u change job and pick whore. every time i pick the first option. she Prostitute but she not there in the back alley. second sex friend and boyfriend can't get you pregnant but your boss can. third they need Hospital to give birth or sex. finally sex they need more sex.
This games need pregnant and birth, this is totally lack content games without pregnant and birth

demonking92

Jul 8, 2017
This games need pregnant and birth, this is totally lack content games without pregnant and birth
well yea but not easy... maybe in the future there also can have a hentai game the sims 3 or something the concept of generations of character etc or ntr with other family then we can play their household too... and the character grows old and have children and we can play as the children or teen too...

Reactions: Kerrygamer

Attis

Jun 20, 2017
I see anal but no scene that give it also is the whore route bj only? would love to see some group action.

Reactions: RyRa²

Jason2

Jun 24, 2019
Walkthrough to get the shota content please?
use the dating app, keeping breaking up until you find the one titled "young boy" (not sure if it's related to charm or not)
Keep mental state low, and go on dates to increase libido to masturbate
Can you help me then? My game keeps skipping text and downloading a new one didn't help either.

Last edited:

Neriman

Sep 23, 2017
What date release 1.03?
I was about to say it was submitted already and it was a matter of 10 days or less for it to be in DLSite... thing is I checked a day after he announced 1.03 and the Dlsite was showing it in the update information but now thats gone. 1670595804520.png
I hope this games need add content and fix whore job, I hope this games not abandons
Yeah I was thinking about suggesting stuff to him in his discord, the game has a lot of potential.

2.30 star(s) 27 Votes