heartycross

Mar 30, 2018
how do you get the other endings ?
i got
ending 1= get married to shota
ending 4= become c*ck slave of boss

Norts

Oct 29, 2019
I didnt mind the game it was alright i really liked the art and the fact that most sex scenes when pressing pss time button progress and have different positions. It feals bare bones on content at the moment and I am hoping in the future alot will be a dded to flush it out atm it seems alot like a proof of concept that the developer of the game just wanted to see if their idea could work.
In the future I hope alot of content is added here are a few ideas
boyfriend add far more interactions here and more locations like more dates places and as for the story getting married shouldnt be the end it should be like the middle game ending should be having kids and managing married life and child care while still doing all the naughty stuff. In the last game it ended with a pregnancy and i felt it was really just coming into its own i think it was called " a certain housewifes sectret job"
Side lovers should some how interact with her partners life she introduces them to her boyfriend they become friends and sex friends amps up the ntr even when boyfriend / husband is around more stress but more satisfaction/libido decreases.
sex friends should call her up and ask for sex the higher the sex friends relationship the more they want her body and the more risky it gets around boyfriend
The stats in the game are quite tedious to increase working out gettin up charisma i get look good be treated better but the others i think dont hit the mark libido should gradually increase over time not only if perv is raised but naturally on its own and increase when she gets groped and teased by guys/boyfriend/sexfriend/boss/random strangers . perv should be increased when she falls into risky situations and as it increases she cares less and less about what she is doing and any consequenses for example at 10 perv she is stressed about having sex with sexfriend while being in a relationship but at 50 she is enjoying it instead of getting stressed and at 75 lets him do her raw.
mental seems to make her randomly get assfucked in the alley when high and seems to make bad things happen when she is fully stressed at least thats the idea this needs to be fleshed out more.
prostitution seems very limited and hopefully will have alot more content added well i hope anyway
money in this game is redundent atm rent never ever seemed to be taken or if it was it never impacted me when i played i just felt that i always had far more money and no way to spend it i was expecting to be able to buy out fit makeup luxuary items to make mc more attractive but nothing. I am hoping in the future money will be how the game is paced out as i said getting married should be the end buying a house settling down with hubby and children that arnt his. spending money on holidays items cars new apartment that boyfriend can move into to finally buying a home will make money far more impactful.
sex system i like the art and how scenes progress but feal that pregnancy is really bare bones no way to take birth control ask about condoms or anything like that and if not wanting to remain pregnant no way to end it i played got mc pregnant and then spammed 300 days and nothing happened at all.
if some or all of these get implemented would make it a far more entertaining game jsut hope the current game isnt the final product as it really does have potential.

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
Can anyone help me out with this bug? As everyone can hopefully see. I have the girl on a date with the old man and when I take them to a love hotel and try to go there I get this weird error message. "Type Error. Cannot read property 'name' of null"

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kerrygamer

Jan 5, 2021
Ehh
V1.02, more bug/crash fixes----->enjoy.

i don't know, possibly mistranslation, they kept it vage.
protagonist looks like a 30ish/40ish milf>>>she's been called a girl instead of a women.

it can also mean he's a young adult, 18=teen boy that just reached adulthood since you can also marry him,
he also looks taller & doesn't look like a kid in some scenes like the wedding.
Ehhh why whore job not trigger and still 0%, this is still have bug

Kerrygamer

Jan 5, 2021
might be about the null error when you go to love hotel with boyfriend
Not just error, but whore job cannot trigger and still 0%, there no changing number %, it's kinda bug, but version 1.01 I don't have problem when I use emulators play in android smartphones.

Bobberthairo

Mar 1, 2018
For those curious, the 4 endings are Marriage (Boyfriend), Cheating Marriage (BF + SexFriend), Debt (go into debt) and Secretary (spam overtime as employee with High Mental)

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
Never mind everyone. Somehow I downloaded 1.01 version of this game from the mega link. Downloaded 1.02 and the bug is gone.

Can anyone help me out with this bug? As everyone can hopefully see. I have the girl on a date with the old man and when I take them to a love hotel and try to go there I get this weird error message. "Type Error. Cannot read property 'name' of null"

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oct 25, 2021
Not finished at all... go look at his , he is working on adding more... hope will see a rising project!
you right he's one month in on this game that how old it is he state his self its in beta going to up it to alpha in the next month to 5 months then full version by the end of a year they state they only going to work on this game for about a year

Last edited:

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
Not finished at all... go look at his , he is working on adding more... hope will see a rising project!
Yea I was wondering why it was so lackluster compared to other projects creator did. Thanks for update. Guess I will keep eye on it and change my review whenever content is added.

Weebgears

Jul 31, 2022
After playing it i though "It would be nice for more jobs and places to be". Then i read that game in alpha state and now i am hyped for more awesome stuff. But for now i will be enjoying sex in the park of cock slave in office.

Josedx9

Aug 26, 2018
Hopefully in future updates she can have more than one boyfriend and one friend at the same time, it's pretty boring having to keep breaking up and finding partners for herself non-stop while dealing with her stress.
I mean, stress should be a mechanism for progress and not a limitation; The more boyfriends and friends she has, the less stress she would accumulate due to getting used to being a slut, reaching the point that she does not accumulate stress if breaks up with one of her partners, but does accumulate it if she stays with only one partner or has none.

demonking92

Jul 8, 2017
I play this game its interesting in a way....

but the job is too simple like e.g even if you dont see them working they got pay... it should be like a few days if the mc is not in the office can make the boss not happy or something... or maybe there is a relation mood metre or something and we can see what other male character feelings or mood....

The game got potential almost the same as ntr legend. Looking forward to the updated version

2.30 star(s) 27 Votes