2.30 star(s) 27 Votes

Nexius

Aug 30, 2018
I don't understand how to get security upgrade because I've done many time overtime work but didn't see anything.

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
I don't understand how to get security upgrade because I've done many time overtime work but didn't see anything.
rise your charm status allot and keep your mental at least 0(spam rest),
then spam the over-work option til you get a golden option to upgrade.

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
Randomize character or customize the character means in this game? That would make it super interesting. ;)

MythosZeos

Jun 18, 2017
Bruh What happens with the type error "Null", I thought it was because different language so I extract it with Japanese local, but seems that's not the problem, but I think the problem is related to language, mostly dev forgets or related to the virgin lost event, let's hope someone or dev will release the patch...
Edit: I read on dev ci-en seems they are still In WIP
Edit2: Join dev discord but it seems they still searching for ways to fix it, not soon patch if you can say
Edit Again: Seems, they already release 1.02..Someone...Anyone...Give me 1.02

Last edited:

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
the game is good. for me when u change job and pick whore. every time i pick the first option. she Prostitute but she not there in the back alley. second sex friend and boyfriend can't get you pregnant but your boss can. third they need Hospital to give birth or sex. finally sex they need more sex.

2.30 star(s) 27 Votes