2.30 star(s) 27 Votes

zinger112

Feb 9, 2020
Felt rushed not enough content in this game. way way WAY to short. I'd almost thought this was a demo, until I noticed this was version 1.0

Reactions: Le Red

Baserios

Dec 12, 2018
It seem a lot of people don't click "advance time" icon.
That's how most of the scene progress and how animation change and how all furniture that disappear come back up to continue the scene.

Reactions: Damnd
Jan 7, 2022
Played all the previous games good stuff, and this one looks good too :love:.
Bro, how and where did you get the previous two games? I just got a MTL link of ‘certain housewife’s secret side job’.

Did u also play MTL?

Also, can you please share the link for other game - “Manami the housewife’s secret job”. I can’t fimd

theotherhman

Jul 22, 2018
this feels a lot like a framework of a game, very enjoyable mechanics if only they were utilized more dynamically... prostitution job doesnt seem to have any scenes, preg is game over only from what ive seen, and a bunch of the game overs feel like they could just continue the game besides(marriage, lewd secretary, and debt endings could all make for more differentiation for the day to day gameplay). am i just missing something?

Trenchman

Mar 17, 2020
why tf does this include milf tag lmfaoo, theres barely any shota here and the heroine doesnt have a child bruhh

anxel

Aug 7, 2022
Am I the only one that got a bug that erases furnitures and her when doing the secretary or whore job ? can't see anything the room is empty
Maybe is not the best solution. But I increased the time of fade in, fade out to 100 of game/www/js/rpg_scenes.js
1668964921997.png

Reactions: Originel
2.30 star(s) 27 Votes