2.40 star(s) 24 Votes

3xac7

Dec 10, 2018
A fun little grinding game.
Here's the list of all H content that I found:
- masturbate - can do if your libido>10
- sex with sexfriend in motel - do dating app to find sexfriend, and have libido>30
- sex with sexfriend at home - high lvl relationship with sexfriend, and libido>30
- sex with boyfriendin motel - do dating app to find boyfriend, and have libido>30
- sex with boyfriend at home - high lvl relationship with boyfriend, and libido>30
- raw sex with boyfriend at home - high lvl relationship with boyfriend, and libido>30 (may depend on the boyfriend to)
- sex with boyfriend at park - high lvl relationship with boyfriend, and libido>30, and high level perv (don't know the exact number, sry)
- blowjob with client in motel - work as a whore, click on motel.
- raped in street - random event, go to "Better meal" to trigger
- blowjob with boss at work - become an 'employee', work overtime many times, become a secretary

Endings:
1. Wedding - no H contnet
2. Cheating wedding - have high lvl sexfriend and high lvl boyfriend. Sex scene with sexfriend
3. Personal secretary - work a few days as a secretary for boss. Sex scene with boss
4. Free use in the back alley - run out of money and accept the loan. Sex scene with a random dude

Lucari0

Apr 12, 2018
Is there no event or ending on whore job? She'll only do BJ and done and also doesn't change the ending

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
First, disappointed nothing happened between her and the mover lel. This is a hentai game! I expected better!

Second... I was getting frustrated why her dates keeps "failing" then I thought about something, so I restarted, spam Dating App until she gets a boyfriend, and guess what? No more annoying. "But it's not going well" shit xD

Tried a few spare saves and just one among the others succeeded after saving that one that succeeded. Dunno if it gets bugged when she gets too high of a Charm or Charm decreases Date Success lel.

Talk about failing dates because you're just to charming!

Edit: After first sex with bf it keeps failing again, dem bastard only wants my... Err... Her virginity! Not like I'm like that but it pisses me off that it's happening to me... Err.. to her. Date description is one of the greatest lie.

Edit 2: Nevermind, figured out it was related to Mental lel.

Last edited:
Reactions: RyRa²

Peanuwu

Aug 10, 2020
A fun little grinding game.
Here's the list of all H content that I found:
- masturbate - can do if your libido>10
- sex with sexfriend in motel - do dating app to find sexfriend, and have libido>30
- sex with sexfriend at home - high lvl relationship with sexfriend, and libido>30
- sex with boyfriendin motel - do dating app to find boyfriend, and have libido>30
- sex with boyfriend at home - high lvl relationship with boyfriend, and libido>30
- raw sex with boyfriend at home - high lvl relationship with boyfriend, and libido>30 (may depend on the boyfriend to)
- sex with boyfriend at park - high lvl relationship with boyfriend, and libido>30, and high level perv (don't know the exact number, sry)
- blowjob with client in motel - work as a whore, click on motel.
- raped in street - random event, go to "Better meal" to trigger
- blowjob with boss at work - become an 'employee', work overtime many times, become a secretary

Endings:
1. Wedding - no H contnet
2. Cheating wedding - have high lvl sexfriend and high lvl boyfriend. Sex scene with sexfriend
3. Personal secretary - work a few days as a secretary for boss. Sex scene with boss
4. Free use in the back alley - run out of money and accept the loan. Sex scene with a random dude
sex with boyfriend is at 50 perv

Reactions: RyRa²

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
how do i make this happen? - raw sex with boyfriend at home
High Relationship level, Libido 30+, Morale below 100 else date will always "fail".

how to use toilet ?
She just automatically goes there if you "time skip" (by clicking on the clock) while she is at home and watching tv when she is a part-timer or no work at all. I don't think there's any scene concerning that. if you mean at the park, High Relationship with BF, Libido 30+, Morale below 100 and High perv.

Oct 25, 2021
how can i get whore job?
my perv status 20
after a x amount of sex you get 100% on whore job it no longer is base on perv and charm is base on total number of sex acts and if you have boyfriend and sexfriend keep in mind thats how i did it after update so may or may not work and one of this things cause it to go to 100% for me and i was able to get the whore job then

2.40 star(s) 24 Votes