2.30 star(s) 27 Votes
Jul 30, 2018
another "Game Over Pregnancy" that's it.
//correction//
it's not even Game Over Pregnancy
it just status showing and has zero effect to story.

Last edited:
Reactions: NeedSomeSleep

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
You can do what you want you end up in dept even if you do overtime. After that you have to do prostituation, but that is a game over pretty much. The dept collector just takes the money and you are stuck there. How am I suppose to enjoy the game when 99 percent is doing overtime and you still lose money???

Last edited:

Jii-chan

Jan 6, 2019
You can do what you want you end up in dept even if you do overtime. After that you have to do prostituation, but that is a game over pretty much. The dept collector just takes the money and you are stuck there. How am I suppose to enjoy the game when 99 percent is doing overtime and you still lose money???
I worked as a whore and I got passive income without actually working. pretty neat.

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
another "Game Over Pregnancy" that's it.
Nah you can do it outside of game over stuff but it doesn't actually do anything aside from showing a fetus in the internal view and stating that she's pregnant it doesn't even factor into the endings from what I saw of the three I did.

Oskenunda

Jun 28, 2017
Train to raise your stats then change jobs to employed and you will get enough passive to not go into debt without needing overtime.

White Bomber

May 30, 2019

its not that hard to get money.

start off by training and resting to rise charm,
after that switch to office job>>keep picking working over-time till you get the security job option in the menu>>>>pick that & money will come to you by doing pretty much nothing, you can even avoid having overtime sex with the boss,
after maxing out charm, you can switch to prostitution job to get the same high amount of pay as the office job.

try keeping the mental/stress status low for better success rate.

Last edited:

Zlay1

Aug 1, 2021
Hello all!

Endings I've found:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

also preg tag should be removed since there is no content with it in the game only endings saying "Ohh you got pregnant"

loghos

Jun 16, 2018
honestly, i enjoyed the game, but ti looks more like a beta than a completed game tbh, it feel like most of the content is half done, but well if u like pixel art u can have a good time withs this game i guess

Reactions: Raidesec

Ouroboros9

Sep 5, 2020
Am I the only one that got a bug that erases furnitures and her when doing the secretary or whore job ? can't see anything the room is empty

Reactions: basedrami

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
also preg tag should be removed since there is no content with it in the game only endings saying "Ohh you got pregnant"
you do get pregnant daring gameplay,
i got one from having random overtime sex with the boss
its just a label now that dos nothing in the game, nor dos it effect or change your character body,
so no clue why they added it.

3rd ending:just get in dept twice.

Norts

Oct 29, 2019
i found a few errors you can only do full progressing sex scenes with boss at work once after trying to do over time a second time all you can see is her boucing on his lap it doesnt progress. and i think the sex friend at home it does progress through the stages but the internal view isnt regerstering that she is having sex

2.30 star(s) 27 Votes