2.30 star(s) 25 Votes

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Endings Guide:
  1. Married - high affection with boyfriend (no H scene)
  2. Married (Cheating) - marry boyfriend while high affection with side boyfriend
  3. Debt - go into debt twice
  4. Slutty Secretary - Work overtime until the boss's "personal secretary" gold star option pops up. Then work overtime until the next milestone is hit. Might require high stats.

Baserios

Dec 12, 2018
Prostitute job. you just "No Specific" then go to love hotel then press "pass time" clock looking button.

There a chance you got rape in back alley i think. If you choose to eat outside. it's seem pretty low chance but I had it happen couple time. I manage to get all ending but I wish there are more.

here the whore animation.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Once your relationship lv high enough with boyfriend. you can invite him to love hotel, to your home. and just do it in the park. All have their own animation and change by clicking advance time.

Oh... and here is animation if you pick "better meal" and the bad events happen. you get rape in back alley.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Just remember that if you cant find her or animation. try click advance time on some places.

Last edited:

LagNag

Nov 27, 2018
Neat little game, but I do not recommend it.

There is barely anything to do, and what is there is very shallow.

For example; Prostitution

There is only 1 animation for this. You blow your client. That's it. No vaginal, anal, or even titfucking. All you do is blow your client.

The first part of prostitution animation is missing as well so yeah.

Another one is pregnancy.
There are only 4 ways to get pregnant.
1. Get impregnated by the sexfriend during the wedding ending where you marry your boyfriend
2. Work overtime while being your boss' secretary in the Employee job.
3. Become your boss' personal cockslave in the Employee job.
4. Go into debt twice and be used as a cumdump.

Out of all of these 1,3, and 4 are endings where the game basically ends and you can't do anything else. And in scenario 2 nothing changes except a little sprite in to bottom right corner showing you are pregnant. Besides that nothing changes. Your character sprite doesn't change to show her being pregnant, no new dialogue or scenes, no new content.

ggeerr11432

Oct 16, 2019
Neat little game, but I do not recommend it.

There is barely anything to do, and what is there is very shallow.

For example; Prostitution

There is only 1 animation for this. You blow your client. That's it. No vaginal, anal, or even titfucking. All you do is blow your client.

The first part of prostitution animation is missing as well so yeah.

Another one is pregnancy.
There are only 4 ways to get pregnant.
1. Get impregnated by the sexfriend during the wedding ending where you marry your boyfriend
2. Work overtime while being your boss' secretary in the Employee job.
3. Become your boss' personal cockslave in the Employee job.
4. Go into debt twice and be used as a cumdump.

Out of all of these 1,3, and 4 are endings where the game basically ends and you can't do anything else. And in scenario 2 nothing changes except a little sprite in to bottom right corner showing you are pregnant. Besides that nothing changes. Your character sprite doesn't change to show her being pregnant, no new dialogue or scenes, no new content.
Add the 5th. You can get pregnant after being rape in the alley while period are in stages 3

X-86

Jul 21, 2020
It got bugged that said: "Your profile can not be used because it is from a newer version of NW.js." Can anyone fix it ?
P/s. Also I need a tutorial.

2.30 star(s) 25 Votes