2.40 star(s) 24 Votes

loghos

Jun 16, 2018
I got 2 endings so far, 1 ending is marriage and the other is becoming the cock sleeve of your boss at the office. The Boss ending has animated scenes that are not just pixel art chibis. But the marriage ending doesnt bring much to the table... it just ends with the wedding... even married a "young boy". Im not sure if theres anything else im missing. Boyfriend has the same animations as the sex friend... umm what else? Ah yeah increasing Libido is a bore to do. Does Perv do anything at all or does it only unlock scenes when you work as a Whore? Oh and how the hell do you get the dudes to not wear a condom? I wish the marriage option wasnt an ending tbh.
i think also unlock sex in the park with boyfriend with high perv, but i didn't see more than 1 sex scene as a whore and is ultra bugged, u can get to "watch" that scene if u go to the love hotel, skip time, and the to the "prostitution zone" xD

EDIT: also at the time of writting this i unlocked 2º ending, pretty much is the wedding but she cheat the day before the wedding, i only had boyfriend and sexfriend till both where lvl 96-99

Last edited:
Reactions: JackMeHoffsomer

Kwinsi

Jan 28, 2018
There is no raw sex except 1 boss scene, butt-hole ending and cheating marriage ending so this risk metr is useless. Or maybe there is some way to do it that I can't find, also have same thing with whore job, only bj's - lame.

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
Is there a way of cheating the stats other than trying to figure out what the variables are through save editor?

Aug 14, 2021
Does anyone know a pixel type of game, similar to this, where the shota manages to bang his step-relatives. Can anyone help? ( I saw it on a advertisement awhile back)

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
How do you get the relationship with the boyfriend up? The sexfriend is at 84 but with the boyfriend it seems to be impossible to get a good date.

Neriman

Sep 23, 2017
Okay I got tired of the game but checked the creators dlsite and ci-en... my guess is that anal intercourse can be unlocked once you go broke. It seems a debt collector would visit your house when you have 0 money and feMC ends up as a public sex toy in the alleyway. Shota and adults can use her ass.

2.40 star(s) 24 Votes