sandman85

Oct 3, 2017
I CAPTURED the eldest daughter and supposedly she is supposed to be in the basement? She disappeared. One of the main quests Emelys downfall makes no sense to me. The other main quest with the yoga and the youngest daughter makes no sense either. I cannot talk to the maid in the house and all I can do to the mayors daughter is dry hump her. Can anyone help?

BastardX

May 13, 2018
Anyone have a walkthrough for the 4.0 stuff? I cant even go into the areas to the east n west of town now and cant seem to trigger anything?

Oct 3, 2019
Who you call the maid is Eva. And just sleep in your bed a few times to get an event with Elizabeth.
The bed you share with Linda? Because I've been sleeping 10 nights straight, all I got was Linda begging for some cum. Or was it supposed to be the basement bed pre-dungeon?

Dazzier31

Jul 24, 2019
The bed you share with Linda? Because I've been sleeping 10 nights straight, all I got was Linda begging for some cum. Or was it supposed to be the basement bed pre-dungeon?
Is Laura already sleeping with you and Linda? Because I think that's a necessary step.

jokuur

May 23, 2019
No , its not , at least not this time . Played through the last two versions before and know where its supposed to be .
ure right cat is running in many places in town, in different directions u can walk into building and going out for it to appear sometimes if u lost it

Oct 3, 2019
Is Laura already sleeping with you and Linda? Because I think that's a necessary step.
Yeah she is, I've tried sleeping multiple days with and without Laura but nothing's happened. I did get Adult Elizabeth finally, but she just stays in her room and says "Hi Daddy" every time I talk to her

Dave3518

Nov 5, 2017
i found a problem cat has gone past the area that i can go while im looking for the cat
you can see cat in pic iv gone as far as the game will let me
this sort of thing has happened to me twice in game other left side of this map

dam cat   cant  get it.jpg

danomator

Jan 21, 2020
i found a problem cat has gone past the area that i can go while im looking for the cat
you can see cat in pic iv gone as far as the game will let me
this sort of thing has happened to me twice in game other left side of this map

View attachment 668677
was posted before. enter the shop and leave it again and the position of the cat will be refreshed. do this until it's somewhere on the west side of the river.

Reactions: Dave3518

Dave3518

Nov 5, 2017
was posted before. enter the shop and leave it again and the position of the cat will be refreshed. do this until it's somewhere on the west side of the river.
i cheated i went to save game put tick on found cat save it re loaded game took cat back to Eve

there no cheat in game i cheat via save games money i can up from level 1 to 12 in one save then everything i kill in 1 shot 1 kill the higher the level the longer it takes to get 13 my level 12.jpg

Last edited:

Dave3518

Nov 5, 2017
There's a short scene in Laura's room between Laura and Elizabeth. After that triggers you should get the night-time blow job scene.
every time i go into elizaeths room "Hi Daddy can i suck your dick again please

with that i cant even chat about anything else you walk around room talk again all you get "Hi Daddy can i suck your dick again please sooner later milk will run out

Last edited:

Dave3518

Nov 5, 2017
Yeah I have to agree

I just tought that it wouldn't make any sense to turn the grind up for just the demo version. I plan to extend the first storyelements in the future versions so the story makes a little bit more sense.
Hey Pupsi i had thought this is this possible get goblin to put one Right hand between her legs then let hand on her but while Right hand moving real fast thats what i would rather happen bec she may like it way more She may not be able to move Saves getting thrown On Floor a thought for game.jpg

Last edited:

Dave3518

Nov 5, 2017
goblin lord has a ton of bugs. some serious thing is loop bug.
hello i dont know that many bugs in it but i real fast i7 4 ghz quad core 16 gb ddr 3 ram and GTX 980 Ti the game runs great good i can run almost any game high settings

edit - next pc upgrade i7 32 gb ram with the GTX 980 Ti i cant wait

Last edited:

Fatso999

Jul 14, 2019
Not sure how to progress with Emely, I presume it's to do with unlocking the windmill quest but I can't get him to show up and give me the quest. Is there some sort of trigger? I already got the first scene with the creatures, had Linda give birth, gave the candy to Liz, etc

Edit: Just progressed Laura's events to sleeping in bed together with Linda and now it's finally unlocked

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 33 Votes