fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
dont know who uploaded this, but dont put a packed file inside a packed file. you wont get better compression even with different algorithms.

Reactions: ThornyAce

Raknor

May 12, 2019
I don't know if this has been asked and talked about or not, but, I was in the step-daughter's room and we played a game of questions. The very first question she asked " Why are my grades slipping for my online classes? " There are four choices to the question. However, all four answers are "wrong". How is that possible? Is there supposed to be a fifth answer that doesn't get listed right away?

Sir Anal

Aug 19, 2021
I don't know if this has been asked and talked about or not, but, I was in the step-daughter's room and we played a game of questions. The very first question she asked " Why are my grades slipping for my online classes? " There are four choices to the question. However, all four answers are "wrong". How is that possible? Is there supposed to be a fifth answer that doesn't get listed right away?
You need to have had a chat with her beforehand to get the right answer in the list. See a few messages beforehand (https://f95zone.to/threads/a-hard-pill-to-swallow-v0-1a-risky-bizzi-games.163224/post-10974866) . And it'll be the same for the other questions: as long as you haven't chatted with her several times beforehand to get all the right answers, there's no point in attempting this questionnaire.

Risky Bizzi

May 16, 2017
You need to have had a chat with her beforehand to get the right answer in the list. See a few messages beforehand (https://f95zone.to/threads/a-hard-pill-to-swallow-v0-1a-risky-bizzi-games.163224/post-10974866) . And it'll be the same for the other questions: as long as you haven't chatted with her several times beforehand to get all the right answers, there's no point in attempting this questionnaire.
Correct. Talk to her 3 times Weekday Kitchen, Weekday Livingroom, and Weekend Livingroom. You will learn all the answers by doing so and the right answers will be added to the multiple choice.

Also, if the routes are too vague, let me know! I can change things in v2.0. I'm open to feedback.

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
A Hard Pill to Swallow...just have a Bo'ohw'o'wo'er

• Haha
Reactions: lordfridge9

helix1122

Oct 15, 2021
can't reach the end of content with kaily

Actually, no more questions. Here's your popsicle
  • Maybe I can take things one step further... I'll have to build our relationship a little more first

How to increase the relationship with her more

Risky Bizzi

May 16, 2017
can't reach the end of content with kaily

Actually, no more questions. Here's your popsicle
  • Maybe I can take things one step further... I'll have to build our relationship a little more first

How to increase the relationship with her more
Did you finish her quiz?

ThornyAce

Apr 16, 2020
Who are Kaily and Yumi?

Edit: Found them Kaily is Sadie Pop and Yumi is Rina Ellis

Last edited:

Black Xoul

Apr 5, 2018
When I saw the title and cover photo, I felt ... damm will I be forced again
But no.. no no no.. It is a game with a clear story path and I can't wait for more

Loved the game. A few hiccups but nothing serious.

Loved the story- very good to catch on, writing is *chef kiss* I can feel the MC's anger and frustrations.

Below are suggestions
implement hinting system for characters of some sort. immersive story made it unnecessary but in the future, and I believe soon, with more character, one might forget what they were doing.

Mechanism wise, notary gain from already conquered women is questionable, I think. and I think it is just me experiencing swat team only after you get 100/100. some event for let's say 25/50/75 might be good

Reactions: Risky Bizzi

lpier

Aug 10, 2018
hi, good game so far, but... how do you corrupt isabella ? she doesn't change and the trap doesn't work ( i got the 0.1 a version)

Black Xoul

Apr 5, 2018
hi, good game so far, but... how do you corrupt isabella ? she doesn't change and the trap doesn't work ( i got the 0.1 a version)
Say no to her a lot of time.
1.morningbed
2. Noon bath
3. Laundry
4. night bed
5. Late night bed
you must not pay and reject everythime

Reactions: lpier

Black Xoul

Apr 5, 2018
You mean her getting pound from the folder right? I don’t think so. I don’t think it’s implemented yet

Last edited:
Reactions: lpier
3.50 star(s) 8 Votes