krisbr

Jan 12, 2023
it seems there is a problem in the displaying of the "Milker Pill" variable's value in the Menu, when you change de "milkerPill" value it doesn't show the correct value in the menu, it only stores a hidden value. The "Milker Pills" value displayed in the Menu is actually the "Milkers" or "Mommies" variable's value. Tested by either creating a Milker Pill and by altering the value via console. The other variables seems to be displaying just fine.

Reactions: Risky Bizzi

Risky Bizzi

May 16, 2017
it seems there is a problem in the displaying of the "Milker Pill" variable's value in the Menu, when you change de "milkerPill" value it doesn't show the correct value in the menu, it only stores a hidden value. The "Milker Pills" value displayed in the Menu is actually the "Milkers" or "Mommies" variable's value. Tested by either creating a Milker Pill and by altering the value via console. The other variables seems to be displaying just fine.
Good catch. Its fixed for the next version. Thanks for letting me know.

Risky Bizzi

May 16, 2017
How do I use the sleeping pill? Can't figure it out
Finish Kaily's quiz and then buy vodka. After that talk to Kaily in the kitchen during the weekend. Visit her bedroom immediately afterwards. (y)

I will add quest tracking in the next version so things will be more clear. Hope you enjoyed so far!

Dalbert33

Dec 21, 2020
Finish Kaily's quiz and then buy vodka. After that talk to Kaily in the kitchen during the weekend. Visit her bedroom immediately afterwards. (y)

I will add quest tracking in the next version so things will be more clear. Hope you enjoyed so far!
Thanks...yeah...I love the game this far...

squeebert

Aug 13, 2018
Honestly not a bad start, could definitely be worth having a few routes where you can start using pills on people straight away (for example Wife and Daughter) but as it stands it's a decent sized 1st attempt

Looking forward to seeing more

Reactions: rosh3n

Risky Bizzi

May 16, 2017
Hello! Still busy on next update! I've been updating the Patreon here and there, but the gist is I'm aiming to update around mid next month. Progress has been slow, but a good amount of content is incoming, so I hope you enjoy!

Reactions: daddy 1111

Risky Bizzi

May 16, 2017
New version is live on Patreon! Will be uploaded publicly in 1 week. Enjoy and thank you for your patience. Feedback is always welcome. If there are any bugs, let me know and it will be fixed for the Public release, even sooner if it is major.

Risky Bizzi

May 16, 2017
I an stuck on the quiz part...the first question says all four answers are wrong?
When you learn the correct answer it will appear in the multiple choice. Just keep talking to her in the living room and the kitchen weekdays, and living room again on the weekend. 3 times each and you'll have all the answers.

Reactions: King Dong

King Dong

Jun 19, 2017
When you learn the correct answer it will appear in the multiple choice. Just keep talking to her in the living room and the kitchen weekdays, and living room again on the weekend. 3 times each and you'll have all the answers.
Thanks for taking the time to reply to my post. :D

Reactions: Risky Bizzi
3.50 star(s) 8 Votes