3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
I have been told recently that fucking a dude in a womans body counts as gay. So yeah, all the dudes in the game are gay let that sink in.

Jokes aside not a fan of japanese VNs but thanks for the translation still. Gonna look the CGs up on the usual places.

Reactions: evilkitty97

dagoth_

Jun 10, 2017
Not sure what fixed it, but I extracted the game in Japanese and ran it through local emulator and it started.

BlasterChief

Jul 12, 2020
"A Hardcore Man's Man Turns Into a Massive Slut!"

Like it or not... This is the most bamboozled MTL title I've read so far this year. lol

View attachment 1921682 :rolleyes::LOL:
And here I thought the title totally made sense. Kind of reminded me of a previous job, where I worked with a real hardcore man. Admittedly he didn't look like it until you saw the picture of him in leather gear at a CSD parade that he kept on his desk, but I'm positive that he would have been very unhappy if his man had suddenly turned into a girl. Probably wouldn't have joined the banging either. :ROFLMAO:

Yuno-Chan

Feb 21, 2018
Local emulator is a program that runs programs in Japanese codec pacs. Just google it, download it, and install it. Then when you hover your mouse over the game right click and got to local emulator and select the tab that lets you run it in Japanese codec. If you play a lot of Japanese games you should already have it. I've had it for years now because of issues like this one.

Readerf2b

Nov 21, 2020
Japs are strange. Why make a fem protag but mention that she was a man. Is it to troll people who treat "ultra-strait" too seriously?

Reactions: evilkitty97

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
I have been told recently that fucking a dude in a womans body counts as gay. So yeah, all the dudes in the game are gay let that sink in.

Jokes aside not a fan of japanese VNs but thanks for the translation still. Gonna look the CGs up on the usual places.
Females get 50% of their DNA from their father. That means sexing a girl is like sexing 50% of her dad. Sexing girls is gay. :Kappa:

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
A man's man is a term for a gay man.

In contrast to a woman's man, or a womanizer.

This is how it is in my dialect,
In English it just means a man that's into masculine pursuits. Theres nothing gay about it.

The other term you thing of is a ladies man, which is a man who's at ease around women and has a fondness for them. You can be both a mans man and a ladies man.

To everyone else who's questioning the tittle Mans Man is s term that's been around for ages. The title makes perfect sense, its not an MTL issue more of an educational issue on your part :WeSmart: . In F95 terms it means an Alpha male gets turned into a women and enjoys it.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes