3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

rayene125

Jul 26, 2017
demm imagine one day waking up as a lady xD wait a secend does that make me gay or lesbien hahahahaha

rayene125

Jul 26, 2017
there's a manhuwa called "change (jin yuan) " almost same as this but without sexual content
there's also another manhuwa called fight like a girl (really good manhuwa)

Shtradha

Apr 12, 2018
so... It's gay or not?
The answered is: Does it matter?
That's a question, not an answer. Or "answered".

A person with a penis getting aroused seeing a person that has a vagina is scientifically straight at the least. Could be bi or pan or what have you, but at least straight.

Reactions: Twi11

danielwain

Apr 23, 2018
Has that ever been so much of a trope? Or is it just becoming one lately?
For close to a decade, in the anime community outside of Japan. Roughly around SAO is when the isekai genre exploded for Western audiences, though there are earlier examples, like .Hack// (the anime was earlier, at any rate). More of a recent phenomenon, with Log Horizon, Konosuba, Overlord and so on, but it's been around in Japan for a while, around 40 years, though there's also Japanese myths a bit like it that go back centuries. There are also somewhat similar Western stories, like Peter Pan or Alice in Wonderland where characters are transported from our world to some other fantastical one. Safe to say, that genre has existed for a long time and only resurfaced through anime, basically. The truck part/dying is specifically anime, though. Maybe also in some Korean or Chinese light novels, but that's more because of the rise in popularity of the anime genre, I believe.

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
So is that gay if you're a dude who is actually a girl and getting fucked by other dudes?
Or is that gay if you're fucking a girl who is actually a dude?
God, modern times are so confusing
I mean, the fantasy scenario of sex-change via spell/sci-fi tech shenanigans/reincarnation/etc of a person whose sex and gender initially matched and now don't, doesn't really have anything to do with "modern times". The closest real-life analog would be fucking a trans person who hasn't actually started transitioning yet (like, not even dressing as their true gender) and I think you'd have to look a long time to find someone who would call that gay. (Assuming your sex is the opposite of theirs, of course.)

...but then again, that's overthinking it. As El Presidente said, the correct answer is "who cares?" Unless you think there's something wrong with being gay, what does it matter?
For close to a decade, in the anime community outside of Japan. Roughly around SAO is when the isekai genre exploded for Western audiences, though there are earlier examples, like .Hack// (the anime was earlier, at any rate). More of a recent phenomenon, with Log Horizon, Konosuba, Overlord and so on, but it's been around in Japan for a while, around 40 years, though there's also Japanese myths a bit like it that go back centuries. There are also somewhat similar Western stories, like Peter Pan or Alice in Wonderland where characters are transported from our world to some other fantastical one. Safe to say, that genre has existed for a long time and only resurfaced through anime, basically. The truck part/dying is specifically anime, though. Maybe also in some Korean or Chinese light novels, but that's more because of the rise in popularity of the anime genre, I believe.
Right, the literal meaning of isekai is just "another world", so on that basis it's synonymous with "portal fantasy" i.e. The Chronicles of Narnia, A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court, and a lot of older anime like Fushigi Yuugi and Inu Yasha. Calling any of those an isekai wouldn't feel right though, because of all the additional baggage the term has picked up, like the "other world" running on video game (specifically RPG) logic.

Last edited:
Reactions: trickwaters

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
There are also somewhat similar Western stories, like Peter Pan or Alice in Wonderland where characters are transported from our world to some other fantastical one.
That's not what I said and not what I meant.

Apr 23, 2020
Nice, it's great to see this game finally fully translated, great work dude!
Also, gay or not as long as it gets me going is fine by my book xD

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes