lielie1212

Nov 19, 2020
UP!!!!!!!!! . Also mentions a patreon version might be up soon!
A new scene on Patreon. But all I see is the Discord link. Does he post anything? Is it all hidden to non-patreons?

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
AHellishJourney-1.8.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Shiryu080

Mar 16, 2020
Huh, didn't expect to see this game. I'm the gallery and replay coder of this game (but not the owner of the game), hence my surprise haha ^^

How do I unlock these?
shinghan
  • 3rd line,left one: Do Red's 1st NSFW sex scene and continue with the game. At one point, you'll have the choice to either check Drago and Thayne OR to check Red first. Check Red first. You should have an option to have sex with him.
  • 4th line, left one: Do Ruaden's first nsfw scene then continue with the game. Last or Before last day, you will have the choice to either stay or go out. Choose to stay here with Ruaden and spend some time with him. If you do it right, you'll trigger his second NSFW scene.
  • 4th line, right one: Play Aki's Side-Quest.

As for the update, YES, a patreon update is on the way and will very soon be released. A public version will release as well but only act as bugfixes. And yes, it DOES take some times, but the VN's release is not meant to be regular. BigBuffDemonBoi has a hard time dealing with both IRL stuffs and the VN so it usually takes some times.

Reactions: Fallow Milk

Crocsito

Sep 7, 2022
¿Existe una guía para este vn?
[/CITA]
Same here, I have some problems with one part, when the mc is in the abyss with a dragon and when he wakes up you lose because of something you did wrong, what did I do wrong?

Finn2007

Feb 15, 2023
Huh, didn't expect to see this game. I'm the gallery and replay coder of this game (but not the owner of the game), hence my surprise haha ^^

shinghan
  • 3rd line,left one: Do Red's 1st NSFW sex scene and continue with the game. At one point, you'll have the choice to either check Drago and Thayne OR to check Red first. Check Red first. You should have an option to have sex with him.
  • 4th line, left one: Do Ruaden's first nsfw scene then continue with the game. Last or Before last day, you will have the choice to either stay or go out. Choose to stay here with Ruaden and spend some time with him. If you do it right, you'll trigger his second NSFW scene.
  • 4th line, right one: Play Aki's Side-Quest.

As for the update, YES, a patreon update is on the way and will very soon be released. A public version will release as well but only act as bugfixes. And yes, it DOES take some times, but the VN's release is not meant to be regular. BigBuffDemonBoi has a hard time dealing with both IRL stuffs and the VN so it usually takes some times.
I really can't seem to get the Ruadens scene

Last edited: