VN Ren'Py Abandoned A Hero Journey: The Kindling [Ep. 2 Pt. 1 Bugfix #2] [JDoodle Stories]

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes

batman666

Donor
Jun 18, 2017
First of all, no matter what I'll write after this point, I always gotta show respect for hand-drawn stuff.

+ Landlady is the hottest chick in the whole game, needs more attention
+ Main menu looks awesome
+ Vanessa looks interesting
+ Blue-skinned teacher is kinda hot, same for the red fire teacher

+- While the Landlady is hot, the roommates kinda look like monkeys
+- The handful of actual event pictures show promise but there are literally almost none of them. They are the real highlights of this game and somehow they look like they've been drawn with a lot more passion. Literally every girl looks 10 times hotter in the XXX scenes compared to their still sprites

- Lisa looks like a clown
- Principal looks like Lisa covered in chocolate
- Main character looks so fucking smug that it annoys me
- The thing I liked the least about the art style was the hairstyles. They are way too undetailed and look like exotic hats
- Every character has like 1 sprite and some don't even have variations for expressions
- It seems even more lazy that when characters change direction, they are just mirrored, their hair isn't redrawn to make it look right... maybe better make the hair symmetric like the outfits if you don't wanna redraw everything to switch direction?
- So many recycled images... it seems like the dev drew for one night and then went - yeah I can reuse all those assets all the time
- 30% of the game is looking at a flame and talking trash
- The inconsistency of the art bothers me. The principal, based on her standard sprite, is imo the ugliest chick in the game. However in her handjob scene, she looks totally different, like 300% hotter
- Emma and Eugene are kinda scary looking

So all in all, my biggest high point was the look of the landlady and her xxx scenes. The rest of the girls didn't really appeal to me although they looked better in their xxx scenes. I wish their basic sprites would look less strange and more like the landlady. She totally struck a nerve with me and reminded me of the classic "Wet the Sexy Empire" game from the 90s. Sadly, the game felt rushed or lazy at times. Wish there were more animated scenes and scene pics as they were another high point.

Reactions: Moisan4

pixel1

Apr 27, 2019
in my opinion miss goodwin can take 1hole ep with hand job blow job and fuck scense i mean for show respect too fans and users who support this game- game maker can create 1ep about miss goodwin shes just a Subcategory no big deal but for main characters game can go long term purposes like ep1 and 2 about hand and blow job ep3 and 4 about tit and foot fuck ep 5 and 6 about pussy and ass fuck and last episode about group sex or maybi aliens atak what ever progres characters need too become beter super heroes

• Thinking Face
Reactions: B2B2

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
nice art and a lot of content for 2 chapters... there is a netorare route for the old sister ,i like the fact that the game gives you a warning about it.
Ryahn muttdoggy can you kindly add ntr (avoidable)

Last edited:

pixliv

Oct 10, 2017
Im seeing some shit for this game that i dont understand cause the art looks better than 80% of the games on this site with some games having the same 3d models over and over again with ironing board features, shitty art that looks like it was made with a kid with arthritis, or japanese styled games with girls that look completely underage. Also this game has pretty good content considering some games you have to wait through fucking hundreds of updates to get something. Also one of the only games I actually like the plot and story because Im curious to know what the flame's endgame here is.

bigmonster

Nov 5, 2017
Game has interesting premise. Love the art style though people may have differing opinions about it. Story is decent. No grind and pretty straight forward to play. Can't wait for more.

Leo90

Feb 17, 2018
no incest patch for this one? or the landlady is actually in reality is..... the landlady....
You can rename and choose relationship at start, just set landlady as mom or mother and same for sister.
The script isn't made for incest, MC calls the landlady by name. If you change her name to mom or mother, the other unrelated character will call her the same as MC does.

abhi1180

Sep 12, 2018
Earlier I was not giving any attention to this game as it is a 2dcg game but after playing it I realised that it much better than many of the 3d games and is now in my top 10 list. The main thing I like about the story is direct to action like blowjob for Anne and Cassandra without wasting any time in teasing which is normally the case in other games and in some games it is like teasing only. The only scene that I didn't like is the Anne pool scene where It was looking like Mc is gonna Throatfuck her but He didn't I hope there will be a throatfuck scene with Anne and other girls in part 2 of episode 2 and if not please try to add Throatfuck ,Facefuck and deepthroat scene with all the female characters specially Anne, Cassandra,Jane in episode 3 and for other girls in later episodes,If you can add these scenes for all girls in episode 3 itself it will be best and please remember that throatfuck, Facefuck and deepthroat scenes are three different things many people think of them as same.Anyways I like this game a lot ,Very fine art and renders, The game is having extremely great potential and can give tough competition to games like Taffy tales , Insexual awakening, Shelter and who knows may become the topmost game in it's category in near future.last but not the least i request to the Dev to consider My advice for scenes with anne and other girls ,I know the scenes i am talking about are complex but atleast you can give it a try.Please dev add these scenes to make the game sexier which of course is already very sexy.Thnx.....

Reactions: Honnepon

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Right now i played the lowest option all the woman, but does the game change if you chose the different path at the start of the game ?? there where so many options like money, power and fame, woman etc..

Other then that this game was very well made. I Really like the premise. Where mc is low of all and then slowly gains more ability to do stuff and becomes stronger.

Skoodoodle

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2018
To clarify questions of NTR:
There will be 2 possible routes.
Either you go Route 1 - Which has Netori only.
Or you can go Route 2 - Which also has Netori, but there is a choice for this route to also have Netorare.

So no matter what route you go, it will pretty much have Netori, but the Netorare can be disabled since a lot of people dislike that fetish.

Hope this clarifies it for everyone :)

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
Art is nice but the dialog is all in place for having them just be roommates and landlady. Really ruins it for me. A proper incest patch would make this game so much better.

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes