vitaminRZN

Oct 4, 2018
Tell me, the old man said his friend should come. I've been waiting for a week, but it still hasn't arrived.

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
This bug was caused by an issue in the translation. This unofficially translated version you're playing isn't supported by me (the dev). Please play one of the officially released versions (the latest one is available here), or contact the translator.

vitaminRZN

Oct 4, 2018
This bug was caused by an issue in the translation. This unofficially translated version you're playing isn't supported by me (the dev). Please play one of the officially released versions (the latest one is available here), or contact the translator.
Thanks

vitaminRZN

Oct 4, 2018
Tell me more. When mom is washing the dishes there should be a butt hugging scene. For some reason this scene doesn't appear

Reactions: danissj

F4irfield

Formerly 'FF99'
Jun 15, 2019
wild question here
is ntr planned? like with the old guy or his friend (i forgot their names)?

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
wild question here
is ntr planned? like with the old guy or his friend (i forgot their names)?
NTR in the strict and proper sense, no. No hidden sex, no mystery crap and all that stuff, just some sharing.
A big element in th game is to make money through sex work, but sexual contact between the girls and clients will be made optional by adding a route: one will be as planned, the other will be remote sex work (think camgirls, Onlyfans type).
The only non-optional sharing I'm considering to make non-optional is between Eve and Angelina (mom and aunt), because they're both love interests anyway.

I realize I forgot to answer part of your comment: Larry and Stanley are propably the furthest possible thing from being "NTR adversaries". Although I'm considering involving Larry in some seggsual shenanigans in the future, with the consent of the player.

Last edited:

F4irfield

Formerly 'FF99'
Jun 15, 2019
I assume the release on 15th is for the subscribestar supporters.
Will there be a public release too, and if so, when will it be?

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
I assume the release on 15th is for the subscribestar supporters.
Will there be a public release too, and if so, when will it be?
Actually the release is a bit sooner than that. Of course there will be a public release, and it will happen once I finish implementing everything, making some changes after feedback... Basically when I'm happy with how the update looks.
My to-do list is already quite extensive, and I'm estimating 2 weeks to a month to finish everything. I will make the public release then.

F4irfield

Formerly 'FF99'
Jun 15, 2019
Actually the release is a bit sooner than that. Of course there will be a public release, and it will happen once I finish implementing everything, making some changes after feedback... Basically when I'm happy with how the update looks.
My to-do list is already quite extensive, and I'm estimating 2 weeks to a month to finish everything. I will make the public release then.
Sounds good, thanks! :)

3.00 star(s) 34 Votes