Mar 25, 2021
Question, for the Riley pic while she's doing yoga, how I can get it? She say everytime that I need to come earlier (I had massage her everytime) and the Quest "Desert house, desert home" is still there even after I complete it (the save is new too), there's something I am missing or just my luck to get bugs? :BootyTime:

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
Got this traceback during mealtime:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 49, in script call
$ renpy.call_screen("Overlay", _layer="screens")
File "game/Scripts/FoodieToobs.rpy", line 150, in script call
call Temp_Cooking from _call_Temp_Cooking
File "game/Scripts/FoodieToobs.rpy", line 200, in script call
call FUNC_CookingInProgress(True, True) from _call_FUNC_CookingInProgress
File "game/Scripts/FoodieToobs.rpy", line 312, in script call
call CumSummary() from _call_CumSummary
File "game/Scripts/FoodieToobs.rpy", line 393, in script
EM cheeky "I love it... *sluuuuurp*"
Exception: Sayer 'EM' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:

Funny, rollback gave a different response from Riley and moved forward after that. Her original response was about how thick the sauce was.

Marcus_S

Jul 30, 2017
Question, for the Riley pic while she's doing yoga, how I can get it? She say everytime that I need to come earlier (I had massage her everytime) and the Quest "Desert house, desert home" is still there even after I complete it (the save is new too), there's something I am missing or just my luck to get bugs? :BootyTime:
You are double cucked by yoga. Just like her mother, Riley prefers the calming and strengthening sensation of yoga above some futa cock. That's life. Maybe if you studied yoga yourself and started touching.. I mean teaching them.

What I want to say is: it's not in the game yet.

Reactions: Misarmor

ct4me

Oct 3, 2019
Hey anyone want to share your best saves for this game?, I hate sandbox games but would like to see what goes down in the desert home! ... :cool: Thanks in advance.

Mar 25, 2021
You are double cucked by yoga. Just like her mother, Riley prefers the calming and strengthening sensation of yoga above some futa cock. That's life. Maybe if you studied yoga yourself and started touching.. I mean teaching them.

What I want to say is: it's not in the game yet.
I GOT CUCKED BY YOGA!? NOOOOO

Reactions: Marcus_S

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
View attachment 3832020

"Which way do I go? how the hell do I get out of here!" what am I supposed to do next? where the fuck is that/this thing? I'm here in the Afternoon/Evening, event didn't pop up?" the never-ending list of shit you have to deal with when it comes to the "sandbox" way.
Yeah, have to use your brain, be able to read and remember things, and pay attention.. Heaven forbid! Makes me wonder how some even are able to get out of bed and get dressed each day, lol. Do they shit on themselves because they can't figure out how to unbuckle their pants, or even pull them down?

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
Got this traceback during mealtime:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
call FUNC_CookingInProgress(True, True) from _call_FUNC_CookingInProgress
File "game/Scripts/FoodieToobs.rpy", line 312, in script call
call CumSummary() from _call_CumSummary
File "game/Scripts/FoodieToobs.rpy", line 393, in script
EM cheeky "I love it... *sluuuuurp*"
Exception: Sayer 'EM' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:

Funny, rollback gave a different response from Riley and moved forward after that. Her original response was about how thick the sauce was.
Thanks, it's already been reported and fixed internally :)
The different answer you get is because there's a "dice roll" here that decides how close you are to getting found out (about putting jizz in the meatballs.) In your second attempt you probably were a little less under suspicion. The same way, that bug triggers only if you get Emily. Funny part is: in that bugged event, she knows but she doesn't mind :)

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
Hello again everyone, a "small" announcement.

During the last 2 days I've been spending most of my time responding to messages and gathering feedback. As I did for 0.2 and 0.3, I'll release a minor update that will fix easy-to-fix issues that you guys reported. Here's my takeaway:

SIMPLIFY THE GRAPHIC DESIGN JOB:

- No more jobs that take days to complete. Now the job selection will consist of a 1H job, a 2H job and a 4H job.
Jobs can't be failed as a result, and now the creativity stat will only influence the amount of reputation and money you get from a job. (Once the creativity stat gets reactivated that is. In the mean time, yields will be increased to compensate for the lack of said stat.)
- Amounts will be increased. The time worked/money got will be higher so less time is spent working.
- Implementation of level 2 and level 3 jobs.

CHANGES IN THE MAMAZONE SHOP:

- Ability to buy from the MamaZone shop. You still have to run the purchases by Eve, but then you'll be able to make your purchases any time from the shop. You'll still be able to purchase things from Eve.
- There will be a label clearly stating that you need to run your purchases by Eve in the shop, as a reminder.

SEPARATE THE 3 RILEY PICTURE INTO THEIR OWN RESPECTIVE TASKS:

I made this so players could take the pictures in whatever order they like, but it seems it got more confusing than helpful.
The new tasks label will include the location of the picture to take.

MISCELLANEOUS MODIFICATIONS:

- The tax collection will be reduced from $330 to $250. Additionally, more warnings will be added when you don't have enough money and more explanation about how paying taxes work will be provided.
- The errand menu will allow to buy items by recipe, as it was originally planned.
- Any reference to stats will be temporarily removed from the game until they become relevant, also as it was originally planned.

From what I could gather the grind was a big problem during this update, but most importantly it seems to me that it comes from the lack of different ways to make money. As I said before on numerous occasions, making money from fun activities (meaning from sex work) is the core of the game, but those things take time to get to. Hopefully those changes that I'm planning to make alleviate some of the frustrations you have with the current job system, until the other girl's jobs come along and alleviate them some more.

I also understand that the grind wasn't the only problem, and that the effort/reward ratio was an other source of concern for you guys. Unfortunately, I can't produce extra content in a single month on top of everything else, so all I can do for this minor update is to lower the "effort" part.

I have many good things planned for 0.5, as I detailed in a very recent on my Subcribestar.
I told you guys since I released 0.2 that I needed to get the management systems down before I could think of adding content, and I didn't lie. 0.4 was already the biggest content update that I've ever released (by far, 0.4 was double the size of 0.2 in terms of dialogue, and 0.2 had all the game's event added up to the second Stanley call), and for the first time since the release of the game, I have the opportunity to have you guys decide of the contents of the next update through a poll, and all of the poll's options are at about adding more content into the game.

On the 21st of this month, I'll release the final roadmap for 0.5 as decided by the supporters. I hope you guys will like it ;)

Thanks to twiz4 , OmegaLord , Raizen84 , elvenc for their feedback and suggestions :)

Last edited:

Blackhearts

Feb 3, 2019
When someone just wants a good story and maybe some action, all of that is unnecessary. This isn't real life, it's a AVN.
Or just respect what the dev does, how they do it and what their vision is.
If this does not comply to you, there are other games wich could suit to your needs.

It's a free game for us to play and like/dislike.
Me for example don't like games that i can just skip through. Mindlessly clicking/tapping the screen.

there is a lot for everyone. But as general respect goes. Respect others views.
Positive feedback, constructive criticism and thinking with the developer always help tho.

Berra92

Oct 16, 2018
were is the third and fina picture with riley?? and did the baking one, and the one on the porch. were is the third? is it the traning one?? well she just tells me to come back another time..

Jun 30, 2024
Me for example don't like games that i can just skip through. Mindlessly clicking/tapping the screen.
"free" you mean a "pirated" game? I buy the games on Steam. I'm not a leech like most peeps on here.

That'll be called a "kinetic novel" with no choices, and you just read it. I don't play/like those either.

I didn't plan on playing this game, I was only replying to the person I was responding to. That's what happens when you butt into someone else's convo. You don't fully understand what is going on. I avoid games I don't like/don't plan to play.

There's a game for everyone. Anyways, thank you for the not needed info.

Marcus_S

Jul 30, 2017
Or just respect what the dev does, how they do it and what their vision is.
If this does not comply to you, there are other games wich could suit to your needs.

there is a lot for everyone. But as general respect goes. Respect others views.
Positive feedback, constructive criticism and thinking with the developer always help tho.
Who the fuck are you and what are you doing at a place like this?! You have brain and use it to think and make reasonable choices. I thought you are extinct. Holy shit man!

2.90 star(s) 47 Votes