Warrol

Mar 22, 2020
And now i hate you, i play 4.0.... grind a LOT to get the money for the renovations... feed the family with only pasta for weeks, and all that.... to get nerfed in 4.1......
anyway... good game

Marcus_S

Jul 30, 2017
And now i hate you, i play 4.0.... grind a LOT to get the money for the renovations... feed the family with only pasta for weeks, and all that.... to get nerfed in 4.1......
anyway... good game
It's been said a 100 times, you don't need to grind the 5000, you get it for free. Yes, it is still in 0.4.1, just talk to Eve when you progress the quest to that point.

Also, pasta is the best, cause you can add cu... sauce to it.

ich0

Dec 14, 2018
anyway... good game
This reminds me of big games, where items are deleated or the good things are removed or not useable in a new area. Especialy if you have waited for days or weeks to get it.

thanks Misarmor for making the game better.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Misarmor

Marcus_S

Jul 30, 2017
This reminds me of big games, where items are deleated or the good things are removed or not useable in a new area. Especialy if you have waited for days or weeks to get it.

thanks Misarmor for making the game better.
If you use this analogy, this update doesn't delete the item, but it gives it to you for free at level 1.

Reactions: ich0

HuN7eR

Sep 27, 2017
No, this is a minor update as I usually do them where I solve common issues that i get from gathering feedback here :)
I don't mind the grind. Plus, there are ways to avoid it if you know how to use the proper tools. What I look for is a great story with beautiful models. And I'm really confident about your game! Keep up the good work!

Danies1993

Nov 14, 2020
Hola! Alguien me puede pasar el save de la version anterior por favor, lo perdi y quiero jugar la nueva version pero no desde la 0

Hello! Can someone give me the save of the previous version please, I lost it and I want to play the new version but not from 0

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
AHomeInTheDesert-0.4.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Am i missing something or are the saves always incompatible after every little update ?
Don't know about always as this is only my second attempt at playing the game. But yes, this one is full of missing attribute errors and all saves are unplayable. Given what I am reading from others about not having any new content, I'll just punt this one and wait another update or three.

Reactions: Marcus_S

twiz4

Oct 28, 2019
I have to say, I really appreciate you taking the time to work on the feedback for you game.

+The new work menu, improvements on MamaZone, and purchasing food by recipe are fantastic additions. Much less frustrating on all fronts.

-The Celsius to Fahrenheit conversion seems to be off. When it was 24C and the girls were on the couch burning up at 2pm, I changed the temp to Fahrenheit, which was 56F. 56F is quite cool lol. Fahrenheit also seems to only go up and down one degree as Celsius changes. On a similar note, I'd still like to see easier access to the HVAC heating/cooling systems from the top menu.

+Allowing players to get into Juggernaughty earlier is a big plus. The pacing is much better.

-When talking to Mom at 10pm on the couch, she goes to the bathroom and when she comes out, one of the options is "Sure, I'll Wait" for her to change. Choosing that option doesn't advance the time at all, once the scene is over, it just remains 10pm.

All in all, I think this was a much needed QoL update, and you did really well.

jvdw92

Sep 30, 2019
I'm looking for a Android version attached with a money mod and Skip mini game oh and ultimate points xp for all stats and walkthrough in game for the best outcome of the story please

Marcus_S

Jul 30, 2017
I'm looking for a Android version attached with a money mod and Skip mini game oh and ultimate points xp for all stats and walkthrough in game for the best outcome of the story please
Sorry, but that version is strictly for MAC only. If you could let go of the money mod and the all stats, we can work something out.

2.90 star(s) 47 Votes