Raizen84

Jun 20, 2017
You anti-NTR guys really are something else. Making entire NTR scenarios up to hurt your own imagination is a level of Anti-NTRing I've never seen before :LOL:
Raizen my dude, how can you believe this guy when Marcus_S provided you with a screenshot clearly stating that sharing (Not even NTR!) will be optional? You just provided me with great feedback, please don't ruin all your street-cred now :LOL:

I've talked a lot about sharing and NTR before as it was a big point of discussion at some point. The girls were originally supposed to become basically whores under the corruption of Alice. They're still supposed to become sex workers, but actual sex with other people was made optional since then. Now if you dislike sharing, you can just make them camgirls (generic term, I just mean look-but-don't-touch routes) if you prefer it that way.

About Eve, I actually made a public poll a while ago to gauge people's feeling towards sharing her with Angelina (the mom). People were overwhelmingly positive (more than 80% IIRC) towards allowing Eve to have sex with Angelina, on a "trouple" setting. (meaning, Alice, Eve and Angelina would be a 3-people couple) Need I remind you that Eve is NOT meant to be an NTR adversary. She is a love interest, just like the other girls and whether you'd like to share her with Angelina or not won't change that fact. But even that I decided to make optional. So as you can see, there's no NTR, no "stealing", no fucking behind anyone's back, just good old optional sharing. So don't get your panties in a twist, all is well, you're good, everything's fine, you're not a cuck, and that's it.
hahaha calm down about the genre of sharing as long as it is with normal women, yes I support lesbian scenes because it is consensual (whether the MC is a man, a woman or a futa XD) but I don't like NTR that at all. That's why I'm going to wait until there is sex in the game if I play it fully with moderate grind but without exaggerating XD.

leetoby

Sep 22, 2021
how to get the coffee machine from mama zone
if you have the money go to see eve on the porch at 1pm only ask about 1 item each day, click buy, then go downstairs next day at 8 am i think and ang will be drinking coffee, i'm sure you don't see the machine though.

Marcus_S

Jul 30, 2017
if you have the money go to see eve on the porch at 1pm only ask about 1 item each day, click buy, then go downstairs next day at 8 am i think and ang will be drinking coffee, i'm sure you don't see the machine though.
You can buy multiple items, as long as you have the money.

Axelfire

Aug 6, 2016
ah nice this game updated, say dev a question, but in the stats screen we see things like slim build, what the plan whit stuff like that will the mc and other physically change or will it be all clothes?

gaga123321

Sep 16, 2018
so just writting this cause I finally figured out the juggernaught photos thing and managed to finish the game, in case you also a bit stuck here are a few notes of mine that might help you get going.

so for the photos there are 3(kitchen when she is in bikine, backyard sunbathing which you need to buy the stuff for sunbathing, then on the front of the house when she is chilling) you take these and message her the next day for each photo.

once that is done the juggernaughty quest is complete and you can start the renovation part which is just talk to eve and it will begin a cutscene the next day of the moving truck coming over and you setting all the rooms, then the update ends. As for new sex scenes I noticed? well now you can cum on the food and feed it to the family after cookery quest, you also have a dream about fucking mom in movie night, you can also catch bitch sister masturbating on the pillor at 1pm. thats basically all new 'sex scenes'.

Reactions: nuks

QcPapy

Aug 22, 2022
so just writting this cause I finally figured out the juggernaught photos thing and managed to finish the game, in case you also a bit stuck here are a few notes of mine that might help you get going.

so for the photos there are 3(kitchen when she is in bikine, backyard sunbathing which you need to buy the stuff for sunbathing, then on the front of the house when she is chilling) you take these and message her the next day for each photo.

once that is done the juggernaughty quest is complete and you can start the renovation part which is just talk to eve and it will begin a cutscene the next day of the moving truck coming over and you setting all the rooms, then the update ends. As for new sex scenes I noticed? well now you can cum on the food and feed it to the family after cookery quest, you also have a dream about fucking mom in movie night, you can also catch bitch sister masturbating on the pillor at 1pm. thats basically all new 'sex scenes'.
how do you take the photos i have no option

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
Is this a known bug?
Happened to me first time I cooked supper and while mom is talking.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 49, in script call
    $ renpy.call_screen("Overlay", _layer="screens")
  File "game/Scripts/FoodieToobs.rpy", line 176, in script call
    call Temp_Cooking from _call_Temp_Cooking_1
  File "game/Scripts/FoodieToobs.rpy", line 216, in script call
    call FUNC_CookingInProgress(False, True) from _call_FUNC_CookingInProgress_1
  File "game/Scripts/FoodieToobs.rpy", line 312, in script call
    call CumSummary() from _call_CumSummary
  File "game/Scripts/FoodieToobs.rpy", line 393, in script
    EM cheeky "I love it... *sluuuuurp*"
Exception: Sayer 'EM' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 49, in script call
    $ renpy.call_screen("Overlay", _layer="screens")
  File "game/Scripts/FoodieToobs.rpy", line 176, in script call
    call Temp_Cooking from _call_Temp_Cooking_1
  File "game/Scripts/FoodieToobs.rpy", line 216, in script call
    call FUNC_CookingInProgress(False, True) from _call_FUNC_CookingInProgress_1
  File "game/Scripts/FoodieToobs.rpy", line 312, in script call
    call CumSummary() from _call_CumSummary
  File "game/Scripts/FoodieToobs.rpy", line 393, in script
    EM cheeky "I love it... *sluuuuurp*"
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 890, in execute
    who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 783, in eval_who
    raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who)
Exception: Sayer 'EM' is not defined.

Windows-10-10.0.22621 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.6.3.23091805
A Home In The Desert 0.4FULL1
Mon Jul 15 19:30:01 2024

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
Interesting game really ^^ Pretty soft for now but with some good kinks here and there. Just the first pics in the OP (the aunt masturbating) it's a promotional one or is it in the game now ? (When I look to her agenda it seems she masturbates at 5PM but I can't open her door)

2.90 star(s) 38 Votes