Jul 11, 2024
You are a masochist, right? Hating futa, saying it's gay, hating gay, yet staying here in a futa game thread. I hope you're fapping the whole time, cause we are when we are playing our sick, gay game. Just saying, think about this, imagine this the next time you touch yourself. Imagine hundreds of fat, hairy man jerking off to images of woman with cock fucking woman.
:WutFace:

• Love
Reactions: Marcus_S

lokiGod

Sep 21, 2023
You are a masochist, right? Hating futa, saying it's gay, hating gay, yet staying here in a futa game thread. I hope you're fapping the whole time, cause we are when we are playing our sick, gay game. Just saying, think about this, imagine this the next time you touch yourself. Imagine hundreds of fat, hairy man jerking off to images of woman with cock fucking woman.
he just got bored and decided to make a fake account to yap . Could have watched some shows and some shii for entertainment lmao.

Reactions: Marcus_S

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
There are a few choices, but currently they don't influence major plot points. They're just for gameplay purposes or for the player to witness different outcomes if they want to. The story I would say is pretty linear. The player doesn't really choose who to romance as of now, as all the family members will be romanced in a mandatory manner, I guess. The love interests will have sex with other people for money if you allow them to. The protagonist certainly will :LOL:
Thanks for the explanation, that gives me a good idea what the game is gonna be like! Not entirely my cup of tea (much prefer having choices and not being forced into lewd stuff with characters I might dislike for different reasons) but I really appreciate the fact you're upfront about it is enough for me to give it a try nevertheless. And if I don't like it because of the aforementioned reasons that's on me now entirely so I will certainly not complain about it. Chances are I still find parts of your work quite enjoyable, given your dedication to the product. :D
Also the only real dealbreaker would be if there was mandatory m/f content + no say in if the rest of the family has to prostitute themselves, cuz that would just sour my mood a bit too much. ^^'

• Red Heart
Reactions: Misarmor

Blackhearts

Feb 3, 2019
View attachment 3831816

Overview:
The story takes place into a family, successful in the entertainment industry, that has to face some unfortunate events,
which will lead them to lose their wealth and renown, leaving them with nothing but their blood ties and the will to get back on their feet.​

Thread Updated: 2024-07-14
Release Date: 2024-07-14
Developer: Misarmor -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -

Android v0.3.1: - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 3831819 View attachment 3831817 View attachment 3833714 View attachment 3831820 View attachment 3831821 View attachment 3833715 View attachment 3831822 View attachment 3833717 View attachment 3833716
Dear OP will android version get an update?
Joiplay doesn't even let me open the game :(

Rabonixxx

Apr 26, 2020
I don´t know why people goes to games that their tags is not of their enjoy. I mean there is here this man hating futa or the NTR hating thing. Enjoy the games as they are dudes.

I don´t like spacial games normally, but I don´t go to games with this theme and say: "Space sucks" or "Is space avoidable" :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Misarmor

Alucard421

Aug 5, 2021
You anti-NTR guys really are something else. Making entire NTR scenarios up to hurt your own imagination is a level of Anti-NTRing I've never seen before :LOL:
Raizen my dude, how can you believe this guy when Marcus_S provided you with a screenshot clearly stating that sharing (Not even NTR!) will be optional? You just provided me with great feedback, please don't ruin all your street-cred now :LOL:

I've talked a lot about sharing and NTR before as it was a big point of discussion at some point. The girls were originally supposed to become basically whores under the corruption of Alice. They're still supposed to become sex workers, but actual sex with other people was made optional since then. Now if you dislike sharing, you can just make them camgirls (generic term, I just mean look-but-don't-touch routes) if you prefer it that way.

About Eve, I actually made a public poll a while ago to gauge people's feeling towards sharing her with Angelina (the mom). People were overwhelmingly positive (more than 80% IIRC) towards allowing Eve to have sex with Angelina, on a "trouple" setting. (meaning, Alice, Eve and Angelina would be a 3-people couple) Need I remind you that Eve is NOT meant to be an NTR adversary. She is a love interest, just like the other girls and whether you'd like to share her with Angelina or not won't change that fact. But even that I decided to make optional. So as you can see, there's no NTR, no "stealing", no fucking behind anyone's back, just good old optional sharing. So don't get your panties in a twist, all is well, you're good, everything's fine, you're not a cuck, and that's it.
Wait will there be proper threesome events between Mom Angelina, Alice and Aunt Eve? Like DP event or Spitroast event? If so then the grind will be worth it when it happens. I like sharing especially in a polygamy kind of way. It seems it will be polygamy kind of series rather than a harem one, which is something I prefer.

Marcus_S

Jul 30, 2017
I don´t know why people goes to games that their tags is not of their enjoy. I mean there is here this man hating futa or the NTR hating thing. Enjoy the games as they are dudes.

I don´t like spacial games normally, but I don´t go to games with this theme and say: "Space sucks" or "Is space avoidable" :ROFLMAO:
You absolutely should. Go, tell them space is dumb, people die in space and anyway, the Earth is flat. Tell them how you feel, what you like, also, tell them futa is gay. Just for good measure.

• Haha
Reactions: Rabonixxx

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Wait will there be proper threesome events between Mom Angelina, Alice and Aunt Eve? Like DP event or Spitroast event? If so then the grind will be worth it when it happens. I like sharing especially in a polygamy kind of way. It seems it will be polygamy kind of series rather than a harem one, which is something I prefer.
Thanks for quoting that post, I missed that 1 and it literally takes away the 1 concern I had left and that is not liking polygamy stuff most of the times (it's a bit different though when there aren't really dedicated, different romance routes to take anyway though) but reading even that much is optional means this game absolutely has the minimum amount of player input on important aspects to not feel like the player is exactly forced into anything.

Marcus_S

Jul 30, 2017
Does anyone have working saves?
How do you mean? Working in what way? You start the game, click the right mouse button, save the game. Bam, you have a working save. Or do you mean a save from 0.3.1? They don't work, you should start a fresh game.

If you have a specific request, tell me which day you would like, and I'll send you a save, but you'll miss a lot of content.

2.90 star(s) 38 Votes