Mod Ren'Py Abandoned A House In The Rift - Gallery Unlocker Mod [v0.5.12r2] [OEJ]

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
would be great if i could find how to download it. right click on the file only save it as a web link, same on the box. left click on the file only open another window with the code, right click there download it as a damn .txt . draging the file somewhere also save it as a web link. do i need to put the konami code in an emulator on the 32 of december while praying to pastajesus for the link to work or did i miss something?
No, you can just use mine, ffs. Read the thread. One file, universal, works across all versions.

• Angry
Reactions: wadere

wadere

Jan 6, 2018
No, you can just use mine, ffs. Read the thread. One file, universal, works across all versions.
oi, can you take a few seconds to consider that the vast majority of peoples don't know how to code, thus also have no tools to create files? that maybe, just maybe we'd all make our own gallery unlockers without even needing to use your code if we were proficient at coding?
it's like i gave you milk, eggs, flour, two potatoes, some bacon and a freezer, then asked you to make me a bulgarian omelette while you don't even know what a pan is and then getting pissed that others buy premade food when they could just make their own.

thanks for the code, i mean it, it's probably useful but i can't make anything of those lines and i'm clearly not the only one

Dec 7, 2017
oi, can you take a few seconds to consider that the vast majority of peoples don't know how to code, thus also have no tools to create files? that maybe, just maybe we'd all make our own gallery unlockers without even needing to use your code if we were proficient at coding?
it's like i gave you milk, eggs, flour, two potatoes, some bacon and a freezer, then asked you to make me a bulgarian omelette while you don't even know what a pan is and then getting pissed that others buy premade food when they could just make their own.

thanks for the code, i mean it, it's probably useful but i can't make anything of those lines and i'm clearly not the only one
Here is the file. For the record you can think of .rpy files as .txt files with a renamed extention. If you paste the code into notepad and then save as > file type all files > rename to something.rpy > save it into the game folder. no special software required.

also BupoTiling03-Retired thanks for the code works great, but it isnt so hard to just upload the file, no need to be so obtuse to people with no understanding of renpy.

Edit: I made it a zip so it downloads rather than opens in browser, extract into the game folder.

Last edited:

wadere

Jan 6, 2018
Here is the file. For the record you can think of .rpy files as .txt files with a renamed extention. If you paste the code into notepad and then save as > file type all files > rename to something.rpy > save it into the game folder. no special software required.

also BupoTiling03-Retired thanks for the code works great, but it isnt so hard to just upload the file, no need to be so obtuse to people with no understanding of renpy.
same problem, can't download this, it only open as a text in a new tab

that aside, ladies and gentlemen, this is how you do it. you don't get butt hurt over someone not knowing what you know, you walk them through whatever the problem is calmly, down to the basics of the basics if need be. it saves a lot of time and pointless frustration.
making the rpy works btw, actually becomes an rpy instead of staying a .txt with ".rpy" in the name, thanks a lot. cheers mate
would be more useful if i didn't unlock 99% of everything on my own since then haha

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018

If we don't put up the menial barriers, morons will let loose inside. I don't want to spend all my time doing THIS (see below):
same problem, can't download this, it only open as a text in a new tab

that aside, ladies and gentlemen, this is how you do it. you don't get butt hurt over someone not knowing what you know, you walk them through whatever the problem is calmly, down to the basics of the basics if need be. it saves a lot of time and pointless frustration.
making the rpy works btw, actually becomes an rpy instead of staying a .txt with ".rpy" in the name, thanks a lot. cheers mate
would be more useful if i didn't unlock 99% of everything on my own since then haha
... Right-click save target as. Learn how to use your web browser.

Reactions: quigebo

wadere

Jan 6, 2018
I made it into a zip file so that it just downloads rather than opens in browser, extract into the game folder.
it works, thanks on the behalf of everyone that'll need it! have a jolly good day

now's time to let the matter rest, got way too invested in something i personally didn't need anymore haha

Z_W_H18q4

Jul 27, 2020
does this apply to Mac version? I unzipped this file into the game folder then I cannot start the game unless I delete it.

Chrisojj

May 21, 2017
If we don't put up the menial barriers, morons will let loose inside. I don't want to spend all my time doing THIS (see below):

I never post on this forum, but you act like such a sanctimonious douchebag that I just had to point it out. Yes, most people can make their own file, hell it's pretty much like the x52 universal unlocker, but it hardly takes a lot of time to make a zip file like the other guy did. You would rather post condescending and downright rude replies to people who aren't that familiar with computers. Take the truncheon out of your ass.

*EDIT* For ppl asking for the latest version, just download the zip file posted by Buba above.

twamer64

Aug 23, 2018
Using Bupo's code, some of Caitlin's scenes don't work. For example the top right, "Down there" and "Between dem titties" do nothing when i click on them. Used clean files, on Windows.

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018

Save target as ???????
Where's the target ? do i need a bow and arrow ? or a gun (if you are american), is it like a dart target or a target in a practice range or a bull eye ?

.... or the one you painted in your back with your comment ?

-Loli-Ghost-

Jul 18, 2018
Is this mod dead?
kind of a user made an unlock all mod that's been working for all future versions

I would recommend a far easier way of doing all of this. This will work across all future versions and is just one script...

game/unlock_all.rpy:
Python:
init +1 python:

store.check_unlock = lambda x: True

store.SceneGalleryEntry.unlocked = lambda x: True

store.gallery_app.unlocked = lambda x: True
It simply overwrites the functions for judging whether something is unlocked rather than overwriting and maintaining files and versions. Future-compatible unless author changes stuff relating to the unlock algorithms (except digest keys which won't matter).

If it is desired, I can bother adding the line to reveal the spoilers in the Dreamer Pro Plus "app" but I think for those who play games for story that I shouldn't. They'll auto-unlock with the above when you reach certain points in the story without needing to be viewed.
here is the file just add it to you game folder

apomolla

Feb 17, 2021
this is one of the best games I have ever played in f95.

unique charecter designs, authentic strory, funny and not bugged.

I hope this dev keeps this good game and makes other nice projects too.