Mod Ren'Py Abandoned A House In The Rift - Gallery Unlocker Mod [v0.5.12r2] [OEJ]

roomba101

Nov 11, 2017
Hi, update the mod pls. :)
How do I update the game? I have the previous update.
please update the mod OEJ!
Thanks for the update v0.5.2r1
Update please
it needs to be updated with each release, OEJ will get to it when he can
As soon as possible, the mod update would come out
new update TheRift-0.5.3r2 ? ?
I thnk this guy dead no update for it
The mod doesn't need to be updated someone made a solution that works on EVERY FUTURE VERSION of the game.
Link here: https://f95zone.to/threads/a-house-in-the-rift-gallery-unlocker-mod-v0-5-2r1-oej.53058/post-4786040

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
The mod doesn't need to be updated someone made a solution that works on EVERY FUTURE VERSION of the game.
Link here: https://f95zone.to/threads/a-house-in-the-rift-gallery-unlocker-mod-v0-5-2r1-oej.53058/post-4786040
never had any luck with python bs when writing it down, if you copy and paste it will add the "air" as code so you get errors when you try to start, so instead you have to count how many space clicks it is and then write from there etc...
I would rather wait for something that works then get annoyed with python :p

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
never had any luck with python bs when writing it down, if you copy and paste it will add the "air" as code so you get errors when you try to start, so instead you have to count how many space clicks it is and then write from there etc...
I would rather wait for something that works then get annoyed with python :p
You mean whitespace. Whitespace characters such as Space or Tab. Python most stupidly uses whitespace instead of brackets and such for code. I ****ing hate that about Python. Almost all code is based on 2 or 4 spaces, and tabs usually count as 4 spaces per block-indentation. ;) You can just download the universal one that Goforit made, it contains just the code necessary. I was too lazy to upload a file, so they ended up creating it instead. :]

Reactions: Belnick

cemedine

May 26, 2019
whenever i try to download this it just sends me to a text page
I hope you already resolve the issue but if you don't, you should save that text with certain file name "unlock_all.rpy" then drop it to the game folder. Python (or Ren'Py) script is basically a plain text so you can create exactly the same file by paste this script to notepad and save it.