Mod Ren'Py Abandoned A House In The Rift - Gallery Unlocker Mod [v0.5.12r2] [OEJ]

Sep 4, 2017
After installing the mod, I keep getting this error.

While parsing C:\Users\username\Downloads\AHouseInTheRift-0.4.7r4-pc/game/quests/girl_quests/azraesha/repeatables/shower_sex/rae_shower_sex_script3.rpy.
ScriptError: Name (u'game/scripts/00_renpy_extensions/01_statement_block.rpy', 1575100374, 810) is defined twice, at game/00_renpy_extensions/01_statement_block.rpyc:1 and game/scripts/00_renpy_extensions/01_statement_block.rpy:1.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\username\Downloads\AHouseInTheRift-0.4.7r4-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\username\Downloads\AHouseInTheRift-0.4.7r4-pc\renpy\main.py", line 422, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "C:\Users\username\Downloads\AHouseInTheRift-0.4.7r4-pc\renpy\script.py", line 275, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "C:\Users\username\Downloads\AHouseInTheRift-0.4.7r4-pc\renpy\script.py", line 779, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn)
File "C:\Users\username\Downloads\AHouseInTheRift-0.4.7r4-pc\renpy\script.py", line 456, in finish_load
check_name(node)
File "C:\Users\username\Downloads\AHouseInTheRift-0.4.7r4-pc\renpy\script.py", line 439, in check_name
bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))
ScriptError: Name (u'game/scripts/00_renpy_extensions/01_statement_block.rpy', 1575100374, 810) is defined twice, at game/00_renpy_extensions/01_statement_block.rpyc:1 and game/scripts/00_renpy_extensions/01_statement_block.rpy:1.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606

Last edited:

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017

While parsing C:\Users\username\Downloads\AHouseInTheRift-0.4.7r4-pc/game/quests/girl_quests/azraesha/repeatables/shower_sex/rae_shower_sex_script3.rpy.

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\username\Downloads\AHouseInTheRift-0.4.7r4-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\username\Downloads\AHouseInTheRift-0.4.7r4-pc\renpy\main.py", line 422, in main
File "C:\Users\username\Downloads\AHouseInTheRift-0.4.7r4-pc\renpy\script.py", line 275, in load_script
File "C:\Users\username\Downloads\AHouseInTheRift-0.4.7r4-pc\renpy\script.py", line 779, in load_appropriate_file
File "C:\Users\username\Downloads\AHouseInTheRift-0.4.7r4-pc\renpy\script.py", line 456, in finish_load
check_name(node)
File "C:\Users\username\Downloads\AHouseInTheRift-0.4.7r4-pc\renpy\script.py", line 439, in check_name

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
looks like your extraction was a bit out of place because it was supposed to replace the file but it got added as extra. use this in the folder where the .exe is present . if it give more problems then you need to do a clean installation

Gilber002684

Jan 5, 2020

Full traceback:
renpy.main.main()
check_name(node)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
I have the same problem.

OEJ

Donor
Dec 9, 2017
View attachment 722711 this happened when i open the game .
looks like your extraction was a bit out of place because it was supposed to replace the file but it got added as extra. use this in the folder where the .exe is present . if it give more problems then you need to do a clean installation

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
May 26, 2019
Have you updated your mod for the 4.7R4 version of the game?

OEJ

Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Have you updated your mod for the 4.7R4 version of the game?
for me it worked for r4 too., the problem shown in the above tracebacks seem to be the wrong install location.,

thnx for bringing it up though., had to cross check. :D

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
May 26, 2019
What did you have to change for 4.7? It looks like you tried to keep my "master key" option to toggle the mod((y)), but now it doesn't work(mod ignores switch and is always on). I'd like to get that working again since I want to include the mod on Android in particular but I don't want the mod to be forced on for those who don't want it. :unsure:

OEJ

Donor
Dec 9, 2017
What did you have to change for 4.7? It looks like you tried to keep my "master key" option to toggle the mod((y)), but now it doesn't work. I'd like to get that working again since I want to include the mod on Android in particular but I don't want the mod to be forced on for those who don't want it. :unsure:
nothing new really., just like the last time i removed the lock conditions. maybe the dev changed the code a bit.., from what i saw, the code was changed a bit from last time.

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
May 26, 2019
Okay, I'll have to do some digging then :(.

OEJ

Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Okay, I'll have to do some digging then :(.
remove all the .rpyc files from the downloaded .zip file and try it once again. (i should have removed all off them, maybe they are overriding stuff)

edit: if you want i can give you the previous version and you can compare the changes.

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
May 26, 2019
remove all the .rpyc files from the downloaded .zip file and try it once again. (i should have removed all off them, maybe they are overriding stuff)

edit: if you want i can give you the previous version and you can compare the changes.
That didn't help. In fact, I got the "defined twice" error for state.rpy on the first run. Is the switch working on your machine?
I think I still have the 4.6 mod, i'll compare with notepad++ and see what happened.

Reactions: OEJ

OEJ

Donor
Dec 9, 2017
That didn't help. In fact, I got the "defined twice" error for state.rpy on the first run. Is the switch working on your machine?
i havent used it yet., gonna check. (y)

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
May 26, 2019
i havent used it yet., gonna check. (y)
You have to move the persistent file from both save locations to test.
%appdata%\RenPy\AHouseintheRift-1545999373
\game\saves

Reactions: OEJ

OEJ

Donor
Dec 9, 2017
hngg can i have your pc compressed version? coz its not in your post on the game thread

OEJ

Donor
Dec 9, 2017
What do you mean, the 4.6 build? 4.7 is up on the game's thread.
shit, saw linux and dint see windows beside it :KEK:

its 3 in the morning lol