Mod Ren'Py Abandoned A House In The Rift - Gallery Unlocker Mod [v0.5.12r2] [OEJ]

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
hngg got it....

replace your "scene_gallery_screen.rpy" with this one....

looks like i removed the lock condition for the screen, honestly dont know why i did that., maybe i was sleep depraved then too :KEK:

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
May 26, 2019
hngg got it....

replace your "scene_gallery_screen.rpy" with this one....

looks like i removed the lock condition for the screen, honestly dont know why i did that., maybe i was sleep depraved then too :KEK:
Thanks, It works again! :D
I'm gonna re-build everything now!

• Love
Reactions: OEJ

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
May 26, 2019
I've recreated the gallery unlocker mod from scratch. I've given it the codename "pinpoint" because this time it only modifies the bare-minimum of files. This should allow the mod to be used safely with future versions of the game without breaking things, making the mod "universal" and easier to maintain over time. The new mod is also much smaller now(29KB vs 977KB). :)

Last edited:
Reactions: 2none3

Kawusi

Feb 6, 2018
I've recreated the gallery unlocker mod from scratch. I've given it the codename "pinpoint" because this time it only modifies the bare-minimum of files. This should allow the mod to be used safely with future versions of the game without breaking things, making the mod "universal" and easier to maintain over time. The new mod is also much smaller now(29KB vs 6944KB). :)
its not working for me :/

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
May 26, 2019
its not working for me :/
  1. Extract and merge the zipped "game" folder with the one in the game's root folder.
  2. Enable in the preferences menu.
preferences.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Cryswar

allosa

Sep 6, 2018
good day, just to inform that 4.9 was released
when you have time could you update the mod?
thanks for your time as always

OEJ

Donor
Dec 9, 2017
good day, just to inform that 4.9 was released
when you have time could you update the mod?
thanks for your time as always
updated it (y)

Faxo

May 1, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While parsing C:\Users\User\Downloads\User\AHouseInTheRift-compressed-0 4 9r1-pc\AHouseInTheRift-compressed-0.4.9r1-pc\AHouseInTheRift-compressed-0.4.9r1-pc/game/scripts/quests/girl_quests/azraesha/main_route/2_on_the_nature_of_succubi/rae_2_on_the_nature_of_succubi.rpy.
UnboundLocalError: local variable 'data' referenced before assignment

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\User\AHouseInTheRift-compressed-0 4 9r1-pc\AHouseInTheRift-compressed-0.4.9r1-pc\AHouseInTheRift-compressed-0.4.9r1-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\User\AHouseInTheRift-compressed-0 4 9r1-pc\AHouseInTheRift-compressed-0.4.9r1-pc\AHouseInTheRift-compressed-0.4.9r1-pc\renpy\main.py", line 422, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\User\AHouseInTheRift-compressed-0 4 9r1-pc\AHouseInTheRift-compressed-0.4.9r1-pc\AHouseInTheRift-compressed-0.4.9r1-pc\renpy\script.py", line 275, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\User\AHouseInTheRift-compressed-0 4 9r1-pc\AHouseInTheRift-compressed-0.4.9r1-pc\AHouseInTheRift-compressed-0.4.9r1-pc\renpy\script.py", line 770, in load_appropriate_file
if data is None:

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606

Mon Aug 03 17:38:37 2020

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
May 26, 2019

While parsing C:\Users\User\Downloads\User\AHouseInTheRift-compressed-0 4 9r1-pc\AHouseInTheRift-compressed-0.4.9r1-pc\AHouseInTheRift-compressed-0.4.9r1-pc/game/scripts/quests/girl_quests/azraesha/main_route/2_on_the_nature_of_succubi/rae_2_on_the_nature_of_succubi.rpy.

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\User\AHouseInTheRift-compressed-0 4 9r1-pc\AHouseInTheRift-compressed-0.4.9r1-pc\AHouseInTheRift-compressed-0.4.9r1-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\User\AHouseInTheRift-compressed-0 4 9r1-pc\AHouseInTheRift-compressed-0.4.9r1-pc\AHouseInTheRift-compressed-0.4.9r1-pc\renpy\main.py", line 422, in main
File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\User\AHouseInTheRift-compressed-0 4 9r1-pc\AHouseInTheRift-compressed-0.4.9r1-pc\AHouseInTheRift-compressed-0.4.9r1-pc\renpy\script.py", line 275, in load_script
File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\User\AHouseInTheRift-compressed-0 4 9r1-pc\AHouseInTheRift-compressed-0.4.9r1-pc\AHouseInTheRift-compressed-0.4.9r1-pc\renpy\script.py", line 770, in load_appropriate_file
if data is None:

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606

Mon Aug 03 17:38:37 2020
Why is the game so many layers deep in your file structure? The "\AHouseInTheRift-compressed-0.4.9r1-pc" folder shows up three times in a row, which is weird.
Are you running the game via its .exe file directly or are you using the Renpy SDK to run it?

Last edited:

Faxo

May 1, 2017
Why is the game so many layers deep in your file structure? The "\AHouseInTheRift-compressed-0.4.9r1-pc" folder shows up three times in a row, which is weird.
Are you running the game via its .exe file directly or are you using the Renpy SDK to run it?
downloaded it with jdownloader2 the program creates folder and then click right button to .rar file extract to folder

i just pressing twice ahitr

OEJ

Donor
Dec 9, 2017
could you guys check if this is working? hngg Faxo

- - -

Faxo

May 1, 2017
could you guys check if this is working?

While running game code:

Full traceback:
renpy.main.main()
if data is None:

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606

Wed Aug 05 11:24:24 2020

without mod the game works perfect

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
May 26, 2019
could you guys check if this is working? hngg Faxo

- - -
It works fine for me. Your earlier one probably works fine, too. I'm using the full version of the game, though(not compressed).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Maybe there is a problem with the compressed version you downloaded, Zanith was having issues making it.
Try downloading my compressed version, which has my gallery mod applied already.
It doesn't look like you are very far in the game so start a new game to make sure it isn't a save issue.

Faxo

May 1, 2017
Maybe there is a problem with the compressed version you downloaded, Zanith was having issues making it.
Try downloading my compressed version, which has my gallery mod applied already.
It doesn't look like you are very far in the game so start a new game to make sure it isn't a save issue.
done thx