Omegaroll

May 4, 2018
This game is AWESOME!
every character has depth, azraesha (i don't even know how to pronounce her name) is THE BEST GIRL I'VE EVER SEEN IN ANY ADULT GAME I'VE EVER PLAYED (since monster girl quest)!!!!
I literally never post any replies because im just "that guy who plays adult game", and i am losing my reply virginity just for this game.
the story is calming, the characters all act CONSISTENT and according to their character, how the chemistry between characters are amazing!
keep up the good work!
As a fellow lurker, this about sums it up for me as well.

This game really is a gem. It surprised me almost as much as MGQ. If you ever release a version on Steam I'll be sure to get it.

Reactions: SwayleHollow

Andy salad #1

May 27, 2020
Hey so I've downloaded the newest file (0.45) and I cant seem to install it. When I click install it says app not download
(Adroid s8a)

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
May 26, 2019
Hey so I've downloaded the newest file (0.45) and I cant seem to install it. When I click install it says app not download
(Adroid s8a)
Your phone may be blocking APK downloads. Or the file is too big. Mind posting a screenshot of the error?

Andy salad #1

May 27, 2020
Your phone may be blocking APK downloads. Or the file is too big. Mind posting a screenshot of the error?
So I tried freeing up space, I had around 6.8gb and it worked until the end and said the same thing "app not installed" I made sure in systems the apks had permissions
It looked something like this :

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
May 26, 2019
So I tried freeing up space, I had around 6.8gb and it worked until the end and said the same thing "app not installed" I made sure in systems the apks had permissions
It looked something like this :
I was able to reproduce the error.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The most likely cause is the APK's archive checksum failing due to a corrupted or modified download. You can try downloading the file from a different source or try my compressed build, which is much smaller and thus less likely to corrupt on an unstable internet connection.

Last edited:

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
Because I'm a fan of this game and haven't found a good one yet, i've included my save and 78% completed persistent file.
I've been told that persistent helps for scene gallery (every version) and save for current unlocked content (current and prev version)

Will add to OP after i get some user confirmation that it works

edit: seems like all the missing scenes are from the beginning, which are unlocked on phone. just use the gallery unlocker mod for those

Last edited:
Reactions: ZanithOne

Caspicious

Dec 29, 2018
Need some help? After the elf girl quest there was a lot of errors in android I had to click ignore to continue.

After that there were no other quest progression and the questline is stuck at "observe the ether something is trying to tell me something" or something along these lines. It's the first encounter with lyriel.

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
May 26, 2019
Need some help? After the elf girl quest there was a lot of errors in android I had to click ignore to continue.

After that there were no other quest progression and the questline is stuck at "observe the ether something is trying to tell me something" or something along these lines. It's the first encounter with lyriel.
Did the errors look like this?
Do you experience similar errors anywhere else? I've reproduced this error in emulation in a lot of places but I don't have my saves on my phone so it would take a while to get that far -_-.
You are using the official version(linked in OP), right?

Caspicious

Dec 29, 2018
Did the errors look like this?
Do you experience similar errors anywhere else? I've reproduced this error in emulation in a lot of places but I don't have my saves on my phone so it would take a while to get that far -_-.
You are using the official version(linked in OP), right?
I'm using the comrpessed version provided a few post before this. I tried both universal and am64(something) file. Both had multiple errors like that with the first meeting with Lyriel in the house.

Right after that she did not appear in the phone and the quest did not update.

The link provided from the overview is 1.97gb and android won't install it due to size.

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
May 26, 2019
I'm using the comrpessed version provided a few post before this. I tried both universal and am64(something) file. Both had multiple errors like that with the first meeting with Lyriel in the house.

Right after that she did not appear in the phone and the quest did not update.

The link provided from the overview is 1.97gb and android won't install it due to size.
Oh, in that case I have some more testing to do to make sure that isn't my fault. :confused:
I built that compressed version based on the full size PC version, so I don't know if that error shows up on the official Android version or not.

EDIT: Okay I think I found the issue, and am working on a fix. The official release does not seem to be effected, for what it's worth.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 315 Votes