buggzy313

May 31, 2019
anyone here who complains of the patron coded stuff as a way for pay or anything like that....you have it all wrong....i cant say my secrets but its actually a good reason ….also cant wait to try this updateeeee

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
anyone here who complains of the patron coded stuff as a way for pay or anything like that....you have it all wrong....i cant say my secrets but its actually a good reason ….also cant wait to try this updateeeee
It is not a complaint, just a reason for me to not support a game, dev is free to do as he pleases, it is his/her game afterall. :p

Reactions: Master of Puppets

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
It is not a complaint, just a reason for me to not support a game, dev is free to do as he pleases, it is his/her game afterall. :p
my words were to all ...ill see what u said but i said it cuz its both truth and ….i actually just lost my train of thought now =(

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Nope, I actually did drop one for that reason a while ago since there was story related content behind a paywall.
I didn't mean story related content I meant bonus stuff similar to the dream scene in this game or like the extra scenes for sisterly lust or the spinningtv code and cheat codes for harem hotel.

saru341

Sep 22, 2018
I just rechecked and it works for sure. Maybe you think this is patreon code that you need to enter in smartphone? Because this is not it. This is a console command. You activate console with unren, press shift+O during game and write jump special_dream_rae_and_cait_sm_intro .

https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/
i figured out what the problem i'm having is.
i didn't realize that there's no "_" between "jump" and "special."

My profile picture also has snow....It's Loly....she's not wearing much to begin with. this isn't good.

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
Well im not sure i got anything out of this update at all. I think i'll take a break from this game untill there is more content. Good luck with your game.

ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
ahitr_cg_191224_01.png
Happy Holiday wishes from the girls of the Rift! Full set is free, grab it here:

I love how there is dota playing on the comms.
I mean, I am Russian, so... (giff mana suka blyad)

I wonder if I'm the only one who isn't particularly keen to have sounds added to sex scenes? The problem is that if a game is going to have sound, the sound should be consistent, having some sound in a game that's mostly silent (for the purpose of this argument, music doesn't count) doesn't feel very good IMO. Same as a game that is mostly silent except suddenly there's a knock on a door or a phone ringing, then it's back to being silent. If a game has a consistent soundtrack, that's different, but an odd sound here and there doesn't work well I don't think.
I agree about the consistency, that's why I'm not ordering one-off sound jobs just yet. If I think I can get all the animations done with a permanent cast of voice actresses, I'll go for it, probably. But that's not something that's going to happen soon.

You have only yourself to blame. :ROFLMAO:
That is fair.

The question is, is the dream scene that is behind the pay wall story related or not? I don't care about pay walling patron bonus stuff that isn't related to the story, but I don't like pay walling story related stuff (like Chains of Pleasure does). If they're just bonus scenes, then maybe having them in a separate download or on the main menu would be better than having them in the game itself.
You could argue either way. From my point of view, it is not story related. I may add a nod or two to this scene happening in the form of couple of lines of dialogue, (like, Rae saying that you have some curious dreams), but the scene itself is completely separate from the primary event chain apart from having a prerequisite event. I thought about completely separating the scenes from the game proper, but decided not to.

Does the maledom route or content exist yet?
The bonus scene is somewhat maledom, other than that, not really, no.

Last edited:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I agree about the consistency, that's why I'm not ordering one-off sound jobs just yet. If I think I can get all the animations done with a permanent cast of voice actresses, I'll go for it, probably. But that's not something that's going to happen soon.
Even if all the sex scenes have sound, it's still going to contrast quite a bit with the rest of the game if it's only the sex scenes that do. While voice acting is both the most ideal and the most expensive, just some sound for non-erotic scenes would go a long way to helping things be balanced. The sound of a city when we do the dreamwalking, some banging sounds when Naomi was throwing things around, that kind of thing. Also from a practical sense this would warn people that the game does indeed have sound, so they wouldn't be suddenly surprised by sexy noises when they'd rather nobody hear them.
Also the girls look fantastic there, and I really love those ears.

Reactions: ZanithOne

ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
Even if all the sex scenes have sound, it's still going to contrast quite a bit with the rest of the game if it's only the sex scenes that do. While voice acting is both the most ideal and the most expensive, just some sound for non-erotic scenes would go a long way to helping things be balanced. The sound of a city when we do the dreamwalking, some banging sounds when Naomi was throwing things around, that kind of thing. Also from a practical sense this would warn people that the game does indeed have sound, so they wouldn't be suddenly surprised by sexy noises when they'd rather nobody hear them.
Also the girls look fantastic there, and I really love those ears.
Oh, yes, I was going to mention SFX, got sidetracked while writing the answer. Non-sex SFX is on my list, I know the game is super barren in sound department after the first few scenes. Just need to find time to do that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Master of Puppets

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
if theres any fellow people here willing to share the codes ...I don't have much to offer but if theres ever a flavor u wanna ask if im capable of ...if im capable ill gladly do it fors u

dirtyotaku13

Jul 12, 2017
I'm glad I finally tried this one, I really enjoyed it. The animation quality is amazing and the models are topnotch (it's between this and Harem Hotel for best HS models in a game IMO). The premise is also pretty interesting and the "ether/dreamwalking" thing definitely lends itself to some fun potential scenarios/characters in the future.

If I could make a few casual suggestions:

-Maybe consider turning up the volume of the sex scene music? I tend to have the volume pretty low when I play these games so at first I didn't even notice there WAS music.
-Some outfit variations would be nice. I think it would be neat to have, say, Azraesha give a bj in her succubus outfit again or having Caitlin wear her mage outfit again since she never does after joining the house.
-The patron code scene was really good, and I hope you have more sex scenes with slight branching paths like that in the future.
-Speaking of that scene, I think it would also be nice to be able to do some more "master/servant" play with Azraesha later on. Not on the level of the bonus scene, but more like those first days with her.
-Generally it doesn't take much to reach new levels of Focus/Magic/Affection/etc. but it would still be appreciated to have something (a bar, an x/100, etc.) to show how far along you are. Also happened once or twice that I forgot if I had already maxed a skill because there wasn't a clear indication of that on the stat screen.
-For a while I didn't realize there was more to Caitlin's shoulder rubbing because there weren't any hints for it on the phone screen.

Definitely keeping an eye on this one as it progresses.

4.70 star(s) 318 Votes