Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Reactions to 0.5.9:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't know why, but I've been getting fairly poor performance sometimes, it's intermittent rather than constant but from time to time it freezes for a second when trying to open a menu or quit the game. Doesn't seem to happen when going through scenes, just menus. Not just like the in-game menus like the phone, but also the save and load menus, which is weird because I wouldn't have thought that those were likely to have been changed much from stock Renpy.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ZanithOne

Wolvez

May 16, 2017
I don't understand the update patch I've tried 2 times on 2 different versions it says it completed and updated to the newest version but when I load the game its still the old one and the update program says its been updated so I can't re do it

zerdeca

Jun 15, 2017
I mentioned this a few weeks ago but felt the need to say it again since the public version was released today. One of the saddest things in the game for me is when you tell Cait you don't want to sleep with her after she visits your room. The dev did a really good job at portraying her emotions in that scene. She looks humiliated/horrified and it really hurt my heart.

The Best Friend is amazing! I _almost_ wanted her more than Caitlin- and we just met! Please more.
I really like Eurydice too. When Caitlin asked us not to mess around with her I said I wouldn't promise anything because I know I wouldn't be able to keep it.
I don't understand the update patch I've tried 2 times on 2 different versions it says it completed and updated to the newest version but when I load the game its still the old one and the update program says its been updated so I can't re do it
Maybe the version you're trying to update is too old? Try downloading the full game again instead.

Wolvez

May 16, 2017
I mentioned this a few weeks ago but felt the need to say it again since the public version was released today. One of the saddest things in the game for me is when you tell Cait you don't want to sleep with her after she visits your room. The dev did a really good job at portraying her emotions in that scene. She looks humiliated/horrified and it really hurt my heart.

I really like Eurydice too. When Caitlin asked us not to mess around with her I said I wouldn't promise anything because I know I wouldn't be able to keep it.

Maybe the version you're trying to update is too old? Try downloading the full game again instead.
It was last version

Oct 2, 2018
This game is great and all but I recently changed to a newer PC and need a complete or near the new content save if anyone would be able to share one would appreciate it. :D

zerdeca

Jun 15, 2017
It was last version
The update patch is still a new thing so there's probably issues that haven't been ironed out yet. It seems to work for other people so maybe your files were edited or it's just a bug. Unless you want to wait for Zanith to stop by the thread and hope he helps you troubleshoot you should just ignore the patch and download the whole game instead

Eazeh2

Oct 2, 2020
I've had no problems using the patch file to update v0.5.8 to 0.5.9r1, although I did have to go into settings and tell windows to allow it in the past, this current patch I didn't have to. I'd suggest right clicking the patch.exe and making sure there's no button down the bottom of the general tab about blocking the file due to unknown origin or similar. I forget the exact wording, haven't had to do it for a while.

ElBandarra

Dec 3, 2019
1. Go to sleep -> chose dream about "visit a certain lounge"
2. Chose whatever you want (dialoge/scenes) until you get one out of four scenes to chose
3. chose "see what Annie wants"
I think I have finished the 100% of the activities with the girls (at least, I only see "End of route for the current version" in all of them in the phone), but when the MC goes to sleep only gets "Dream about -- Playing a game in your phone?"

What was that "Bunny Lounge" and who was "Annie"? I don´t remember. It was the scene with Naomi in the bar?

Blossop

Jan 19, 2018
I think I have finished the 100% of the activities with the girls (at least, I only see "End of route for the current version" in all of them in the phone), but when the MC goes to sleep only gets "Dream about -- Playing a game in your phone?"

What was that "Bunny Lounge" and who was "Annie"? I don´t remember. It was the scene with Naomi in the bar?
Check out the Dreamer Pro Plus app on your phone.

Reactions: ElBandarra

ElBandarra

Dec 3, 2019
Thanks. I had not seen that "Bunny Lounge"... Sincerely, I would prefer the dev use his time in doing more scenes and events for the main game instead of this kind of "extras" that don´t add to the game IMO.

Sex scenes are not the main interest of this game. After all, it´s just vanilla sex. And sex scenes just because, in a scenario unrelated with the main game... :cautious::sleep:

The main interest of this game, IMO, are the "slices of life" of the characters. The sensation of living in a house with those characters and get to know them better and have fun (not necessarily sex) with them. I think that what this game needs are more and more meaningful events (again, nor necessarily sexual ones) into the plot, not extras or repetitive events.

Seeing always the same scenes of the girls (the shower one, the TV one, the bedroom one, etc. etc. etc.) it´s boring after a couple of times. I like this game, but I don´t like that mechanic of repeating a scene several times, with slight variations, in order of farming points or getting a new part of the same sexual scene.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Are they the dreams you can choose to have at night?

If so, I've only seen the required ones.

On the other hand, what exactly are hidden items for? I think I've got one, or maybe two. As they don't seem to be something relevant to the plot I haven't looked further.

4.70 star(s) 315 Votes