Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
anyone find the new cait event? Played for a few days following her around the house and nothing.
for those having difficulty getting the new scene for Caitlin

Massage her breasts and just keep lightly kneading them

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Any virgin in this game?I have a kink to corrupt innocent and naive into my personal sex toy girl..training them will be soo satisfying..And no slut,i dont like them.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Any virgin in this game?I have a kink to corrupt innocent and naive into my personal sex toy girl..training them will be soo satisfying..And no slut,i dont like them.
Lyriel might fit that description, but that mainly happens in the dreams, whether it transfers into the main part of the game I can't say.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Lyriel only?
yep, the rest are progressed through affection and how intimate you are with them.

Same thing with Lyriel, because I should mention, there's no corruption level in increase, that's why I said it might be only limited to the dreams and that what happens in the dream might not transfer over to the main part of the game.

Reactions: Genji

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I don't think this is going to give you what you want.

The corruption only opens them up a bit it doesn't make them into drooling sex slaves. It's not an actual corruption game.

Reactions: L30 and ZanithOne

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Lyriel only?
Cait fits the bill here IMO, not Lyriel. Cait's the corruptible innocent one. Lyriel is more of a prudish high nosed type than innocent.

Play throught Cait's storyline than use the Patreon code to unlock the loft BDSM scene. It'll get your fix.
I would have mentioned Cait as well, the reason I didn't is because it didn't feel like I was corrupting her to get her to do things. and don't really count the BDSM scenes, because they don't play into the main story.

While what happens with Lyriel in the dream and the dialogue afterwords seem to point to a connection. and that what happens in the dream could effect Lyriel's behaviour in future updates.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Reactions: AlexTorch

rugburn

Sep 16, 2018
Lyriel and Cait are both virgins.

Naomi and Rae both have some sexual experience, especially Rae (since she's a succubus).

There isn't any "corrupt the girls to the point they're mindless sex slaves" content in the game and I'm pretty sure the dev isn't going for that either.

So if you were looking to completely corrupt and mind break one of these girls and turn them into sex slaves I'm sorry to say this isn't that time of game.

Reactions: HansDampf788

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Thanks for the recommendation.But,i think i will wait for a few weeks or month,so there is a few content i can play.(y)

4.70 star(s) 318 Votes