Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Started this game today, gotta say i really like it even tho i'm not that much in yet, so far i can't get enough of Rae, she's awesome, having a central girl i like a lot really brings the whole thing up for me.
But i wanted to ask if getting other girls is somehow tied with progressing with the other's story, the elf girl seems cute but can i get her if i choose to completely ignore Naomi? Thanks
None of the LI's lewd content is tied to anyone else's (yet), but some of their main story is. You don't have to be sexual with one of them to unlock a scene with another, like in HH for example. I'm not saying that is a bad game at all it just forces the "harem" half of the game a lot more than this one.

As far as I have seen you don't really have to be sexual with anyone in most cases. Even when they come to you wanting some action you can tell them your not into it. The game is good at letting you play the way you want most of the time, you can be a horndog or a civil joe, I don't remember a time you are forced to be a perv or made to sleep with everyone.

Sutokku92

Aug 17, 2020
None of the LI's lewd content is tied to anyone else's (yet), but some of their main story is. You don't have to be sexual with one of them to unlock a scene with another, like in HH for example. I'm not saying that is a bad game at all it just forces the "harem" half of the game a lot more than this one.

As far as I have seen you don't really have to be sexual with anyone in most cases. Even when they come to you wanting some action you can tell them your not into it. The game is good at letting you play the way you want most of the time, you can be a horndog or a civil joe, I don't remember a time you are forced to be a perv or made to sleep with everyone.
Awesome, thank you!

Reactions: Skeltom

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
Now that you mentioned, yeah, the fact that you start to peek on the girls bathing so early in your relationship makes you look like a creep.

Perhaps such action should be gated after an event? Maybe after having sex for the first time and the girl says she is going to clean herself, you offer to bathe together and she accepts?

Or maybe, since we are talking about initiative here, maybe the girl asks you to solve a problem in the bathroom, and "accidentally" lets you see everything? Perhaps she could "innocently" ask you to keep an eye on her so that that same "problem" doesn´t come back?
Atleast the MC doesn‘t sneak into their room at night and masturbates to them sleeping. That is absolutely pathetic.

Korr

Jun 28, 2017
Atleast the MC doesn‘t sneak into their room at night and masturbates to them sleeping. That is absolutely pathetic.
Objectively true.

Yet, thats a pretty low bar, don´t you think?

The quality of the writing in this game, even though is is not perfect, is still orders of magnitude above THAT, so I think we can rest easy.

Last edited:

DiGidro

Sep 28, 2018
For sure. But it hard to call MC a good man, when he open door and watch how girl take shower - what should i say, thank you, that you don't touch your self?
Still a shame, that you can't start relationship in more traditional way, than that.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Master of Puppets

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
For sure. But it hard to call MC a good man, when he open door and watch how girl take shower - what should i say, thank you, that you don't touch your self?
Still a shame, that you can't start relationship in more traditional way, than that.
Well the ladies could have locked the door, like Lyriel does.

But in all seriousness, its a non-traditional relationship caused by non-traditional circumstances. They're all trapped in the rift for the time being and without knowing if and when they're going to be able to escape, its realising that they could be in it for the long haul means that certain personal boundries might as well come down. But lets break that down, shall we?:

- Rae: A succubus and the most practical of the group. Sex and seduction are the tools of her trade. When she first met the MC, she attacked him and when that didn't work, she blew him. Of course, upon realising they're both trapped, well that put Rae and the MC on a more equal footing in terms of teaching. He learns about Etherwalking and she learns about the world the MC comes from. But more importantly, for the first time in her long life, Rae is somewhere where she isn't treated as a servant or a sex toy. She gets to have fun. After all, why would she leave the door ajar when she was showering. Its almost the kind of thing lovers do.

- Naomi: She was the captain of a ship, on the seas for months at a time. If any of the characters is not going to have problems with personal boundries regarding privacy, its going to be Naomi. Plus, she's got that bit of a dom streak, so she probably likes setting a trap.

- Cait: The whole experience has been one massive learning bonanza for her. Getting to learn about physics and chemistry and the MC's world of science rather than just her world's alchemy and magic. Its not just a whole new line of learning, its an entire universe of knowledge. But more importantly, its also where Cait is undergoing a sexual awakening and learning more about herself. And for the most part, the MC has been her teacher. Now, I'm not saying its a teacher/student relationship, but if she wants to learn more about her body, well, there are worst places to learn than in the shower.

- Lyriel: Bar one incident at the beginning of her stay at the house, Lyriel does lock the door while she uses the bathroom. That might change while her relationship with the MC changes but for the moment, that door is closed.

- Yona: Until you actually set her straight, she believes she's dead and that she has been claimed by some sort of spirit. Admittedly, having sex with her before explaining things is probably the sketchiest because you're taking advantage of her confusion. But once you do, it doesn't really matter to her, she gets to train, eat good food and gets to have good sex.

Again, these are non-traditional relationships by any standard. But also realise that the ladies are comfortable enough with the MC to leave the door to the bathroom unlocked, just on the off chance he might slip in and slip into them. Why? Because its a sexy trope. And some sexy tropes aren't bad*.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
Well the ladies could have locked the door, like Lyriel does.

But in all seriousness, its a non-traditional relationship caused by non-traditional circumstances. They're all trapped in the rift for the time being and without knowing if and when they're going to be able to escape, its realising that they could be in it for the long haul means that certain personal boundries might as well come down. But lets break that down, shall we?:

- Rae: A succubus and the most practical of the group. Sex and seduction are the tools of her trade. When she first met the MC, she attacked him and when that didn't work, she blew him. Of course, upon realising they're both trapped, well that put Rae and the MC on a more equal footing in terms of teaching. He learns about Etherwalking and she learns about the world the MC comes from. But more importantly, for the first time in her long life, Rae is somewhere where she isn't treated as a servant or a sex toy. She gets to have fun. After all, why would she leave the door ajar when she was showering. Its almost the kind of thing lovers do.

- Naomi: She was the captain of a ship, on the seas for months at a time. If any of the characters is not going to have problems with personal boundries regarding privacy, its going to be Naomi. Plus, she's got that bit of a dom streak, so she probably likes setting a trap.

- Cait: The whole experience has been one massive learning bonanza for her. Getting to learn about physics and chemistry and the MC's world of science rather than just her world's alchemy and magic. Its not just a whole new line of learning, its an entire universe of knowledge. But more importantly, its also where Cait is undergoing a sexual awakening and learning more about herself. And for the most part, the MC has been her teacher. Now, I'm not saying its a teacher/student relationship, but if she wants to learn more about her body, well, there are worst places to learn than in the shower.

- Lyriel: Bar one incident at the beginning of her stay at the house, Lyriel does lock the door while she uses the bathroom. That might change while her relationship with the MC changes but for the moment, that door is closed.

- Yona: Until you actually set her straight, she believes she's dead and that she has been claimed by some sort of spirit. Admittedly, having sex with her before explaining things is probably the sketchiest because you're taking advantage of her confusion. But once you do, it doesn't really matter to her, she gets to train, eat good food and gets to have good sex.

Again, these are non-traditional relationships by any standard. But also realise that the ladies are comfortable enough with the MC to leave the door to the bathroom unlocked, just on the off chance he might slip in and slip into them. Why? Because its a sexy trope. And some sexy tropes aren't bad*.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
100% agree with what‘s in the spoiler.

Reactions: Cartageno

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
100% agree with what‘s in the spoiler.
Yap, I was going to argue certain individual points but that's just a fact of life. Actually extending to quite a few variations of the standard foursome in bed. Can be fun, yeah, but there's often a hitch.

• Haha
Reactions: Evil13

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I don't think you have to do that with any of them?

Reactions: ZanithOne

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I don't think you have to do that with any of them?
You do for one of Naomi's and Rae's lewd scenes, but I think it is part of the "additional activities" so you are forced to do it if you don't want to, I could be wrong though.

It seems some of the people who think the MC is a perv are playing as a perv :).

• Sad
Reactions: DiGidro

DiGidro

Sep 28, 2018
You do for one of Naomi's and Rae's lewd scenes, but I think it is part of the "additional activities" so you are forced to do it if you don't want to, I could be wrong though.

It seems some of the people who think the MC is a perv are playing as a perv :).
Why you put it in personal level in such way? I only said - that shame there no traditional way starting of relationship.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Why you put it in personal level in such way? I only said - that shame there no traditional way starting of relationship.
I was simply pointing out the fact that the players aren't "forced" to do anything pervy, your the one who seemingly took it as a personal attack, it wasn't directed at anyone specifically. There my not be traditional ways of starting relationships but as Evil13 stated there is nothing traditional about the situation, this isn't a typical dating sim where your living a day to day in a normal world these are unforeseen circumstances that throw everything into disarray.

The peeping and less civil actions are all tied to optional lewd content as far as I'm aware, the bulk of the lewd and intimate content are tied to the main and side characters stories themselves. As for the MC this guy is a saint compared to 90% of the other cookie cutter, POS characters many devs are writing.

Leo Dustin

Nov 5, 2016
I was thinking what I would add to the game, and it cames to me it need a bro! I will be cool if the auther add a bro charcater but will not try anything with the other girls, for example a Knight that is super Faithful to his wife and would not do anything sexual without her, it could also open the option to have a threeway with them or you can go and see them with a girl and have a fourway with them. It would be nice to balance it a little bit the house

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I was thinking what I would add to the game, and it cames to me it need a bro! I will be cool if the auther add a bro charcater but will not try anything with the other girls, for example a Knight that is super Faithful to his wife and would not do anything sexual without her, it could also open the option to have a threeway with them or you can go and see them with a girl and have a fourway with them. It would be nice to balance it a little bit the house
Adding another male to the house makes no sense to me, not to mention it doesn't fit with why they are there to begin with, the MC has only brought the girls there to protect them and it has only been females. Bringing in another male just for MMF content would be a very poor choice in my opinion.

Not to mention that would open the door to sharing and quite possibly NTR which doesn't really fit with any of the circumstances or the girl's personalities, they all have a personal connection with each other and adding another male would just throw a wrench into the whole dynamic of the relationships for no reason.

Reactions: cib64

Hisakatana

May 31, 2020
I like bro characters in games, but it's pretty late in the game to introduce one here. I find those characters work better at the start of games to help the MC meet/hook up with the girls and help him with issues between them. Here though, all the girls are pretty close to the MC and there's not much for a male character to do stuck in the house. Also, while it doesn't bother me at all I've found a lot of players are against MMF threesomes and sharing, even if the girl in question isn't the MC's.

Not to mention that would open the door to sharing and quite possibly NTR which doesn't really fit with any of the circumstances or the girl's personalities, they all have a personal connection with each other and adding another male would just throw a wrench into the whole dynamic of the relationships for no reason.
He specifically said a male character who's entirely faithful to his wife though. Sharing sure, because from what I gathered the MMF would be MC, the new male, and the new male's wife and the foursome would be with everybody consenting. No indication of NTR though, the new male and his wife would assumedly be 100% ok with sharing and he wouldn't touch the other girls without the MC's permission. Sharing =/= NTR, although many players are against sharing so it's risky to add this late into the game anyway. I do agree it doesn't make sense to add here with the group's current dynamic.

Reactions: DorcasAurelia

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Sharing sure, because from what I gathered the MMF would be MC, the new male, and the new male's wife and the foursome would be with everybody consenting. No indication of NTR though, the new male and his wife would assumedly be 100% ok with sharing and he wouldn't touch the other girls without the MC's permission.
No indication of NTR sure, what I said was it opens the possibility of it. It would just add unneeded complications to an already dicey situation, and adding it this late would only be to try and please people that are into that sort of thing. To each there own but like I said it makes no sense to the plot, it would just be "lets squeeze this kink in".

Leo Dustin

Nov 5, 2016
I am not into MMF either but I have to admid that I like the fourway idea, other than that I have no idea how to add a bro character specially with Rae pasive power, other than a crazy religious guy, but I dont think that would make a good bro charcater maybe a ghost bro?

4.70 star(s) 318 Votes