Original size ~1.36GB
Download ~478MB
PC: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Last edited:

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
the content while not alot..was decent still and had some depth to it concerning succubus hottie's feelings..it was a valid setup towards a future permanent coupling..thing is..does one settle down with a succubus while maintaining a harem? :p why yes..yes you do!!..she's a succubus :p

Deit1

Jul 7, 2017
Damn what a jebait preview lol. Been looking for this everywere, couldn't find it in the entire game folder tho.

• Wow
Reactions: Gabaw
Jul 9, 2018
Hey folks. I've done everything for this current version, but it says to talk to Naomi in the evening, but nothing happens besides either looking out into the sunset (if sitting at the door) or if she's sitting at the table in the kitchen, she just mentions proper entertainment.

Is this hint a preload for the next patch or am I missing something?

Figured it out. My last save was in the middle of a sex scene with her, it fast forwarded outside.
Reloaded and scrolled back a few frames and everything is working now.

Last edited:

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now this was a good update. I do like the little things especially like kissing Rae in the morning or after the cowgirl sex with Naomi. The latter seems to be resisting getting too romantic with the mc but I figure it's only a matter of time.

Reactions: ZanithOne

Kiwo

Jul 11, 2018
First of all, I follow your work since the first version and holy fucking shit, you improved so much and the animations since the beginning was fantastic, the story is simple but good, the events are goods aswell.
One of the best games and animation's i've seen so far from a game using honey select models, very original, very good, congratulations.
And ye I got jebaited by the preview aswell when the new release was announced.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Now this was a good update. I do like the little things especially like kissing Rae in the morning or after the cowgirl sex with Naomi. The latter seems to be resisting getting too romantic with the mc but I figure it's only a matter of time.
Personally I think of Rae as a lover, Naomi as FWB, and Cait as the waif that the other three are teaching the facts of life.

ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
Does she set the cereal on fire?
:unsure:

If not, she should be - for using 2% milk.
:( low-fat milk is nice

Fridge is best girl, love me a tsundere.
And you get to corrupt her and make her do your bidding now!

I see your point, but it's still for a short time only, and feel that limiting everything to just the house and dreams is, well, limiting. :HideThePain:

Oh man, I so wish to add this option to almost every lewd-ish or even just romantic scene, but I *hate* how still-image kisses look in 3D POV games and making even a super short kissing animation is still about an hour of work on average, just can't justify it when I'm late with updates and major scenes all the time.

(y)I gotta say i really enjoy every time i see an update for this gem. Honestly I cant wait for Nov 8-9. ZanithOne, please keep doing the amazing job your doing.
Thanks, I'll try my best to keep on keeping on!

When is 3.5 coming out for public?
Nov 8-9

After 3.4 but before 3.6.
That is also true.

the content while not alot..was decent still and had some depth to it concerning succubus hottie's feelings..it was a valid setup towards a future permanent coupling..thing is..does one settle down with a succubus while maintaining a harem? :p why yes..yes you do!!..she's a succubus :p
This guy gets it :cool:

Damn what a jebait preview lol. Been looking for this everywere, couldn't find it in the entire game folder tho.
Oh. I was going through all the renders looking for some new screenshots, didn't even realize that I accidentally a scummy alpha ad. Well, it's going to be public pretty soon™

Figured it out. My last save was in the middle of a sex scene with her, it fast forwarded outside.
Reloaded and scrolled back a few frames and everything is working now.
Yeah, this happens sometime. I'm still not sure what causes this, something with the way my quest/event system works, probably. I think the best way to prevent it for now is to use saves outside of the events when migrating to new version.

First of all, I follow your work since the first version and holy fucking shit, you improved so much and the animations since the beginning was fantastic, the story is simple but good, the events are goods aswell.
One of the best games and animation's i've seen so far from a game using honey select models, very original, very good, congratulations.
And ye I got jebaited by the preview aswell when the new release was announced.
Thanks! And yeah, can't look at some early scenes without weeping now. Will have to find time to "remaster" those, first impressions and all that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kiwo

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
A great job of the renders. A great story. Very enjoyable. Looking very much forward to the following update.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I see your point, but it's still for a short time only, and I personally think that limiting everything to just the house is, well limiting.
A bit maybe, but prior to the etherwalking the game had an interesting feeling of being stranded, like if you were snowed in by a blizzard or stuck on a desert island together. If you can just head into town for a drink of an evening, it's not the same.
Oh man, I so wish to add this option to almost every lewd-ish or even just romantic scene, but I *hate* how still-image kisses look in 3D POV games and making even a super short kissing animation is still about an hour of work on average, just can't justify it when I'm late with updates and major scenes all the time.
They often look odd, but in my experience it's typically because they use an extreme closeup of the girl's lips (and of course kissing doesn't work like that unless she's kissing you in the eyes or something). I would have thought that something framed a bit looser like this one
15_03.jpg
with a caption like "You bend down and kiss her before leaving" would do just fine without needing animation. Or pull the camera back out of PoV slightly; it's not like we haven't seen his head from behind before, it's just his face that's been kept hidden. In the closeup part of the animation you can tell that the textures were not designed to be seen that close. That's what I think about the whole thing anyway.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Your weekly CG spam is here! Another teaser pic is at and the full set with NSFW content is available for all patrons at
View attachment 442510
Wow, that's a different look for her. I love it, the heavier makeup really sells it. I think my favourite is actually the one with the gown, although you better believe I want to head backstage after the show and slide it off of her. :giggle:

Also, before I forget again, I noticed that when she's on her bed in the evenings, Cait's shoes vanish when you click on her:
Screenshot from 2019-10-27 00-08-02.png Screenshot from 2019-10-27 00-08-38.png
Personally I think she looks better without them, wearing shoes around the house isn't that unusual but when relaxing in her room it's a bit odder.

ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
Wow, that's a different look for her. I love it, the heavier makeup really sells it. I think my favourite is actually the one with the gown, although you better believe I want to head backstage after the show and slide it off of her. :giggle:

Also, before I forget again, I noticed that when she's on her bed in the evenings, Cait's shoes vanish when you click on her:
View attachment 442585 View attachment 442586
Personally I think she looks better without them, wearing shoes around the house isn't that unusual but when relaxing in her room it's a bit odder.
Oh, yeah, forgot to update the room pic, thanks, will fix.

Reactions: Kiwo
Jul 9, 2018
Yeah, this happens sometime. I'm still not sure what causes this, something with the way my quest/event system works, probably. I think the best way to prevent it for now is to use saves outside of the events when migrating to new version.
Duly noted and thanks for the reply :)
Keep up the awesome work, the world and characters are interesting, looking forward to seeing where everything goes.

4.70 star(s) 318 Votes