bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Er... If you mean the shower sex, my mistake, this screen is from v0.3.5. It's going to beta this weekend and then public a week later. Other coital inetractions should be available to you, though. If you don't have a number of options for having fun in the evening, send me your save, please.
Nah got everything, just though was doing something wrong with the shower. I am looking forward to it :) .... I know it doesn't mean much but if I wasn't so damn broke I would be more than happy to throw some money into your patreon.

Reactions: ZanithOne

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
ZanithOne Off topic question, the song used when exploring the house, called Bright in SFX, where did you get it from? and does it have another name? (am trying to find it)

ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
ZanithOne Off topic question, the song used when exploring the house, called Bright in SFX, where did you get it from? and does it have another name? (am trying to find it)
Yeah, it's a free track called Lonely Fish It's even properly attributed in the credits! ;)

Reactions: bobdillan

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Yeah, it's a free track called Lonely Fish It's even properly attributed in the credits! ;)
me being the genius I am..... went straight to the games files and didn't think to look at the credits XD thanks btw

Yogi8156

May 23, 2018
Could you share your save game here or in a PM? There shouldn't have been any breaking changes between the last few version. You could also try to move around the house a bit in the older version and then try to save the game again? Sometimes Renpy just doesn't like to restore the event, don't know what to do about it.
EDIT: Or just an error, if it's obvious enough what's broken. But if you give me your save, I might fix it.

ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
Yogi8156
Here's the fixed save. It's a tiny bit further, just after the event ends, but you're not missing much (just one line of narrator speaking). In general, try to save while in the house proper when moving between versions. I'm exploring options to make the game not break when there are script changes, but for now it's the best way to prevent any potential problems.

Yogi8156

May 23, 2018
Yogi8156
Here's the fixed save. It's a tiny bit further, just after the event ends, but you're not missing much (just one line of narrator speaking). In general, try to save while in the house proper when moving between versions. I'm exploring options to make the game not break when there are script changes, but for now it's the best way to prevent any potential problems.
thanks I am trying but it won't even load the cave file, wait nvm it work werid

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
There's a little update to the current alpha build available right now. Sofa doggy is back and is totally re-rendered and partly rewritten!
That's cool, it's a nice scene and would be a shame for it to only be available for a couple of days. Also, sort of on topic, one thing I like about Rae's missionary scene is that if you hold off on cumming, she will cum first, with the other scenes you just keep fucking forever if you don't cum.

edp101

Dec 3, 2016
I just realized Rae might have just sneaked to the top of my favorite Waifus in the whole adult games/vn genre. I need to wife her up at the conclusion of this game!

• Love

ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
That's cool, it's a nice scene and would be a shame for it to only be available for a couple of days. Also, sort of on topic, one thing I like about Rae's missionary scene is that if you hold off on cumming, she will cum first, with the other scenes you just keep fucking forever if you don't cum.
I will be adding this mechanic to new scenes whenever possible, will try to update older ones too when time permits. Didn't want to delay this mini-update any longer, so sofa doggy only got the controllable progression for now.

Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
I will be adding this mechanic to new scenes whenever possible, will try to update older ones too when time permits. Didn't want to delay this mini-update any longer, so sofa doggy only got the controllable progression for now.
Good call. In my opinion this is one of those "polish" type things that shouldn't take away from new stuff.

Besides if you want to get all "technical" (as much as you can when it comes to this sort of thing) it makes more sense for this kind of thing to start to develop as the relationships progress and the people get more used to and into each other on more than a "quick let's fuck like rabbits" way, so it's not like the older scenes will suffer from it, heh.

firefly66

Jan 26, 2019
You meditate either in mc bedroom via clicking the bed and selecting meditate or visiting rea in her room in the attic when she is there by selecting train focus, to train with caitline speak with her in the library, I'm not sure about naomi I never trained with her, except for one story even where you meet her in the attic training in the morning.
You can also train in the library when Caitlin's not there by clicking on the bookcase. Naomi is at the weights in the attic some mornings -- you can train with her then. Otherwise, you can just click on the weights to train by yourself.

4.70 star(s) 318 Votes