Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Replaying this, again, anyone have the code for the spacebox from the sci-fi dream?
You're going to have to find the code first before you can use it in the sci-fi dream. Kind of a second playthrough type of situation

SirLars

Sep 26, 2018
Try to obtain some logs of the event if you can.
Google for "logcat", should set you on the right path
Hi, thanks for answering.

The logcat app asks me to have either a rooted phone or a functional pc to grant it the permissions it needs, at the moment I don't have either so I don't think I can share the logs of the event, at least afaik with my very basic knowledge of Android devices.

Stammel

Feb 15, 2018
You're going to have to find the code first before you can use it in the sci-fi dream. Kind of a second playthrough type of situation
I see, Thanks! Gotta look around for it on my other save then or look for it specifically in this run through =D

zetta216

Oct 4, 2018
Has anyone found the Friday morning secret for Blair? I searched what felt thorough to me but couldn't find it.

afedvfe

Oct 8, 2020
Hi, thanks for answering.

The logcat app asks me to have either a rooted phone or a functional pc to grant it the permissions it needs, at the moment I don't have either so I don't think I can share the logs of the event, at least afaik with my very basic knowledge of Android devices.
That's correct
I don't play on Android, but I'd suggest you also check if you gave sufficient permission to the app (e.g.: storage), assuming you're on Android 9 or upper

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
i need MORE BLAIR!
Well, you are lucky.

Taken from his most recent patreon post:
"v0.6.1 will continue Blair’s starting story arc and if things go well we should be able to finish it in the same update. The first lewd scene for Blair will probably come in 0.6.2, but if we somehow get ahead of schedule it might make it into the next update."

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
So many errors with this update. I tried downloading the whole thing again but still get errors all over the place.

Tried rolling back and loading older saves but there are multiple crashes. Did not happen on the previous update.
Nothing wrong with the update. I got no errors. You must have installed it wrong way. Did you perhaps installed it on the same folder with the previous version? It must be installed on a new folder.

And what comes to the update. Blair was interesting. I'm curious to know more of her backstory and of her world (strong Skyrim vibes there).

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
meh, another ugly one joins. there are now more uglies than good looking ones
Tastes do differ. Even if I considered Blair "ugly" this would not hold true for me.

The good thing is, though, that apart from Rae you can mostly ignore whomever you don't want.

4.70 star(s) 318 Votes