ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
Poll heads-up, another one started for Neighbour-level and higher patrons, this time for minor characters for a certain upcoming scene. Those who will be chosen by the vote will get two, maybe three animations.
chars_smaller.png

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Poll heads-up, another one started for Neighbour-level and higher patrons, this time for minor characters for a certain upcoming scene. Those who will be chosen by the vote will get two, maybe three animations.
View attachment 484144
They all look good to me, except #2 I don't like face piercings, the rest of her is fine but that kills it for me. #1 is cute, #4 very hot, and I really like #5 and #6. If only #6 was wearing a skirt instead she'd be perfect.

neon9212

Aug 27, 2017
while some of the ppl here dont like number 2, i personally do. but thats just a type i like.

id choose 2,3 and 6

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I'd go with number 5, 4 & 1 look great to, I also like the look of 6 but 5 is my preferred choice out of all of them.

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
I like that type too, except for the face piercings. It's kind of frustrating, so rarely do you see characters that go for that aesthetic without piercings.
I can work with it. I think she's the hottest behind 5. Not the biggest fan of piercing and tattoos and all but I don't mind "that" much.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I can work with it. I think she's the hottest behind 5. Not the biggest fan of piercing and tattoos and all but I don't mind "that" much.
It's just annoying, there are plenty of girls like that in real life who don't go for the piercings, but whenever anyone makes a character like that for a game, they pretty much always have them. Something to do with game characters being archetypes or caricatures I guess.

ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
It's just annoying, there are plenty of girls like that in real life who don't go for the piercings, but whenever anyone makes a character like that for a game, they pretty much always have them. Something to do with game characters being archetypes or caricatures I guess.
Honestly, yeah, tropes be tropes. Those are super minor characters, so I just went with the most default looks for the lot of them.

neon9212

Aug 27, 2017
while i dont like the usual stereotyping of such a character design "having" to include piercings, i dont mind them that much. yes it frustrates me, but at the same time, i can deal with it

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
I like the way it's progressing with Kaitlin. Not too slow, but not too fast. She's not being pushed into doing anything she's uncomfortable with; she's progressing at her own speed.

Of course, with the quiet ones, sometimes when they wake up, they really wake up.

4.70 star(s) 318 Votes