lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
I hope this doesn't come off to rude, it is not intended to be that, but since it is a pet peeve of mine (though usually not in the context of harems ...):

inter-harem relationship: relationship between different harems. A relationship between two people of the same harem would be an intra-harem relationship.
Was this an answer to me?

MidnightKing

Jun 27, 2017
I mean in both senses. We agree on the first part so whatever. A House in the Rift already accomplishes this better than most, though I'm always for getting more casual scenes of the group just hanging out and doing stuff together.

While it isn't exactly uncommon for a harem game to feature a bisexual character, very few of them use it as anything more than a way to add another potential sex scene. Which ends up being like a one off or something half the time anyway, and even then it's usually just a threesome with the MC. TLS uses it for sex sure, but the way they are written does a ton for character development and intra-harem relationships, both in a sexual and non-sexual way. No harem game I played uses scenes like that to the effect that one does, and is why I say I wish more harem games did so. (I'll admit I'm a bit biased however, since it's one of my favorite games).

Pretty off topic at this point, but people ask to avoid it either because they simply aren't into it, which is fine, but there's also a loud group of people who scream the dreaded three letter word at the drop of a hat whenever the MC doesn't have 100% of the attention. I also wish less devs catered to that, but I get why a lot of them do.

Reactions: shitass1001

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Was this an answer to me?
Not necessarily. This term has been used a few times by different people by now, and as I said it is a bit of a peeve of mine, so I wanted to address it in general.

Also answering any post when I do not have to say anything substantial about the topic could be confusing.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
View attachment 2823531 LOL! This book is " Janko Muzykant " and it is required reading in primary school in Poland. When I read it, it was only 16 pages long, so either they gave us a censored version or Sienkiewicz wrote a continuation after his death. :LOL:
Nah. Different universe. After all, the MC's version of Earth had ballistic shuttles moving people around.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
View attachment 2823531 LOL! This book is " Janko Muzykant " and it is required reading in primary school in Poland. When I read it, it was only 16 pages long, so either they gave us a censored version or Sienkiewicz wrote a continuation after his death. :LOL:
Yes, you've been lied to. Janko wasn't killed - he was secretly released and got his fiddle, then all the women fell for his music. There is a lot of fucking going on which isn't appropriate for school reading, but if you take it out, not much remains ;)

More seriously though: yeah, that can happen with props in these games when players pay more attention than the dev. I've seen reading a Hungarian history book while the caption claimed it should be a tourist guide for the place she was in (which was decidedly not Hungary). And don't get me started on all the misused German books or street signs I've seen ;)

Reactions: byku129

tortorus

Aug 29, 2018
First of all this update is short for the 2 month it take...

report of some problem

when the mc, blair and azreasha talk of a chest in her room it is not in this room...
aoitr.png

yes it was here.

Second i usually boost the stat of the girls to max before do events, and when you hang out with cait, you have the event with her on your lap with her glass, even if you have not go buy her yet.

And third, could you lock event, to when you start one with a girl you can t begin another until the end of the first...? I do a restart this time. And during it,
i ask rae for a breakfast in mc world, we go to bed. But i see the yona village burn and wake up in my bed, so i make my day and in the evening lyriel ask to go visit her aunt, so i say yes (because why not...), after the event i wake up in my bed with rae for the breakfast, do the event, and finish in lyriel room but empty (the main quest of lyriel has disappeared), after this i go with yona in this world for the first time and wake up in liriel room with her this time (and her main quest come back). Seriously WTF... lock some event between them please.

You rework scene, but nothing really change in my point of view, just a better light don t make a rework for me i guess...

good luck with the rest of your game M dev.

Last edited:

Carcosis13

Aug 20, 2021
I've been playing this on android for some time now. What's all this hi-res, android launcher stuff? What do I download for the update?
For me first backup yours saves just in case i deleted the old ahitr application on the phone then i installed the hitr apk opened it once then it says go on ur phone documents look for ahitr_storage then install either the hi res or low res apr into the game folder and done

Kaintfm

Apr 26, 2021
Playing through the latest version, and Cait's morning wake-up call has been redone. The one where your member used to clip through her face? That's fixed. Good job! Instead of from the side, it's now a top-down view. The dialogue between you is less clumsy as well.

Edit: Er... I'm an idiot. I should have finished the scene before commenting. Not fixed. Ah well. I'm sure he'll get around to it. Love the game either way!

Tux_

Dec 11, 2020
For me first backup yours saves just in case i deleted the old ahitr application on the phone then i installed the hitr apk opened it once then it says go on ur phone documents look for ahitr_storage then install either the hi res or low res apr into the game folder and done
I don't see a game folder tho?

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
I'm pretty certain that that never happened.
Oh for the love of...

Cait: I'll try! Can you please tell me something about your world while we're eating?"
MC: "Let me think..."
scene fades...
Cait:"Woah! So you can travel anywhere!"
MC: "Remember, the further you go, the more fuel you need, the more fuel you burn on ascent."
Cait:"But still!"
MC: "Well, theoretically, yes."

The only transport that fits is ballisic re-rentry.

• Angry
Reactions: Master of Puppets
4.70 star(s) 318 Votes