22ndgentlemen

Apr 11, 2022
Bug Report

Version: 0.7.2r1
Impact: Minor (Future Character Spoiled)
Workaround: None

Journal Entry in question: Naomi's Story ch. 20

Issue: The journal will tell you to go to the living room when Naomi is there resulting in a conversation between Naomi and
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. Journal advances to Naomi's Story ch. 21 which cannot be done due to the character not being unlocked.

Proposed Solution: Fix to be implemented that stops Naomi's Story at ch. 20 with the proper entry of "Proceed with the main storyline"

matt6888

Nov 5, 2022
is this a bug? naomi, cait and rae are all listed as in the library but it keeps triggering just naomi and cait scenes (at the end of naomi's story i think) and not the one to progress cait's story and i dont have any way to ask them to do something else or anything to trigger a different scene. its also causing issues triggering other parts of Rae's story and side story that takes place in the afternoons

Last edited:

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
is this a bug? naomi, cait and rae are all listed as in the library but it keeps triggering just naomi and cait scenes (at the end of naomi's story i think) and not the one to progress cait's story and i dont have any way to ask them to do something else or anything to trigger a different scene. its also causing issues triggering other parts of Rae's story and side story that takes place in the afternoons
same problem, no solution

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
Do i download this game now or wait for the full release (i mean instead of it being an early access version)
:unsure: I never do early access and wait for full release just seems to work better that way just personal preference

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 321 Votes