Taharka

Aug 9, 2017
Playing the android version, and running into an error every time I have breakfast with Rae.
I can click "ignore" and the game proceeds, butthe next time I have breakfast with her, it pops up again.
Is this something I can fix, or is this a developer issue?

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/girls/azraesha/talk_scripts/living_room/rae_breakfast_v2.rpy", line 312, in <module>
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'first_time_done'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "scripts/engine/navigation/navigator_scripts.rpyc", line 5, in script call
File "scripts/girls/azraesha/talk_scripts/living_room/rae_breakfast_v2.rpyc", line 312, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 2133, in execute
File "renpy/python.py", line 1153, in py_eval
File "renpy/python.py", line 1146, in py_eval_bytecode
File "game/scripts/girls/azraesha/talk_scripts/living_room/rae_breakfast_v2.rpy", line 312, in <module>

```

Superfuken

Apr 19, 2022
Playing the android version, and running into an error every time I have breakfast with Rae.
I can click "ignore" and the game proceeds, butthe next time I have breakfast with her, it pops up again.
Is this something I can fix, or is this a developer issue?

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "scripts/engine/navigation/navigator_scripts.rpyc", line 5, in script call
File "scripts/girls/azraesha/talk_scripts/living_room/rae_breakfast_v2.rpyc", line 312, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 2133, in execute
File "renpy/python.py", line 1153, in py_eval
File "renpy/python.py", line 1146, in py_eval_bytecode

```
The Beta Version of the Game 'A House in the Rift 0.7.11b1' has a bug in this stage 'Breakfast with Rae'

Don't execute that event or play a more stable version.
If you race with an unfinished car it is normal for the wheels to come loose...F1 proverb.

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
This game is so hard to get back into.... It was great at first but, i mean the sandbox nonsense causes me to just quit even though i know there's some good content to unfold. Ugh... why dev? WHY??

Click journal, click time pass, nothing triggers, click journal again, skip day and try again, nothing triggers, click journal, skip day, try again.... EXIT GAME.

Reactions: Ozzfest

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
This game is so hard to get back into.... It was great at first but, i mean the sandbox nonsense causes me to just quit even though i know there's some good content to unfold. Ugh... why dev? WHY??

Click journal, click time pass, nothing triggers, click journal again, skip day and try again, nothing triggers, click journal, skip day, try again.... EXIT GAME.
Yea, that's the thing. I'm apparently one of the very few who like sandbox VNs but at the same time, it's not worth the trouble of playing the new update each time. Otherwise, you just end up in this cut-and-dry method of clicking around until you get something new instead of the feeling of exploring/leveling up as the story unfolds.

Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well the problem with that you said has some simple fixes really.
Most times you don't just wait for things to magically happen, you have to go around the house and interact with the girls. Sometimes you have to wait for a specific time and place.
Also don't forget about the intimacy/lust requirements for the girls and the stats requirements for MC.

If none of the above are the problem then the save may be borked and nothing will trigger anymore in which case you should probably leave the save here and tag the dev.

4.70 star(s) 321 Votes