ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
love the game..but could the uploader add some actual good links..openload and mediafire are lame AF..need to get with the modern groove..GD,nopy,zippy etc...mega is fine if you havent hit the cap..the other two the zone should ban forever.

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte

ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
I didn't play the 3.0 beta, so I don't know what's new new, and what was from 3.0, but I've listed the old 2.3 content separately. As we have to play the old content again, I've got a few thoughts about it, plus the new content. Given that I'm basically commenting on the entire game so far from start to finish, there's quite a lot here.
<snip>
Lots of good points here, can't promise that I'll do everything, but my File of Grand Plan for the Future of the Game is getting some additions for sure.

love the game..but could the uploader add some actual good links..openload and mediafire are lame AF..need to get with the modern groove..GD,nopy,zippy etc...mega is fine if you havent hit the cap..the other two the zone should ban forever.
I'm uploading the files myself, and MF/OL are the ones that are somewhat alright on the upload speed for me. Zippy can't do 1gb+ archives, and I don't have nopy invite, unfortunately. GD I could do, I guess.

Bruh, i just downloaded 3.0 and finish it and the next minute 3.1 release.
Well, at least the saves should be compatible this time :D

Arassei

May 28, 2019
Well, that was good content, bravo.
Is the next update will have Naomi content ? I've heard something about a game with her that has been removed ?
Damn, I love that girl !

ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
Well, that was good content, bravo.
Is the next update will have Naomi content ? I've heard something about a game with her that has been removed ?
Damn, I love that girl !
Thanks, about Naomi, yup, three events with her in the next update, one from 0.2.3, two completely new.

Very professional work! I like it very much, ty
Thanks!

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
I keep getting a malware notification from the application and my virus software keeps deleting it immediately.

I downloaded from MEGA and I'm using Webroot.

ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
I keep getting a malware notification from the application and my virus software keeps deleting it immediately.

I downloaded from MEGA and I'm using Webroot.
This is a standard renpy release, so can't really say anything. Does it point to some specific file, or the archive in general?

can we get a chubby girl?
Well, Rina is a bit plumper than other girls, for now. That said, I'm still adding main and side characters, going to do a vote on the next one arriving in a week or two, so...

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
ZanithOne are we supposed to be able to give Rea the Ice cream? I've got it from checking the fridge and she talks about it but I've never seen an option to give it to her.

Reactions: Sonico

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
This is a standard renpy release, so can't really say anything. Does it point to some specific file, or the archive in general?
It installs everything else perfectly, it only tags the actual application exe itself.

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
Took a quick look and didn't see anything but something might have went awry with my saves upon firing up the 0.3.1 version.

I've got two saves on the first page and three on the third, which is definitely not how I left it when I first played this last week. When I load the latest from page three, I've still got the downstairs bathroom event pending but am unable to get the option to fire it when choosing "Sleep".

I'll just re-start, as it's no biggie and I might want to dick around with being shit to Rae anyway. Just wanted to point this out in case it's actually something.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
If you have pure VN game you can say ''Save Games Not Work'' players skip texts and they come again own saves. But if you have like this games you cant do this! This is not fair. You know how much time get to win aganist this ridiculus succubus fights? You know how much time we spend this things? Then now any save doesnt work like this game and we need do all this things in the begining. I realy loved this game but thanks for you I'm hate this game now -_-

• Angry
Reactions: Master of Puppets

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
If you have pure VN game you can say ''Save Games Not Work'' players skip texts and they come again own saves. But if you have like this games you cant do this! This is not fair. You know how much time get to win aganist this ridiculus succubus fights? You know how much time we spend this things? Then now any save doesnt work like this game and we need do all this things in the begining. I realy loved this game but thanks for you I'm hate this game now -_-
What? You do know that you can just use rollback during the fight.

4.70 star(s) 315 Votes