Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Why dont MC just hug Lyriel or Cait from behind or something.Maybe suprise kiss?Cait might embarrassed and Lyriel will slap us(actually like it)But,its definitely worth it.Girls love attention,and I swear they will start to ask for it if we keep doin it.I dare you,they will coming back begging for attention if we just ignore them and focus on something else.Of course,if they like us.If they dont,they will just ignore you and do what they want.

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
I hit a bug in the latest version. If you talk with Lyriel about her reading 50 Shades while she's at the pool you'll hit an error that it's missing the image for her being embarrassed while wearing a swimsuit.

Workaround is to talk with her elsewhere, like when she's doing her hair in the morning.

Last edited:

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
She was teasing Lyriel when she said that and it was pretty obvious she was doing it to get Lyriel to come out of her shell. You can tell by Rae's demeanor that she was joking.
Sure thing bro.:sneaky:(y)

Last edited:

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
Yeah, definitely messing with her and poking for a reaction, but saying she was joking makes it sound as though it was untrue, which I'm not convinced it was.

Elbo

Mar 20, 2018
Look dude if I had any influx of cash I would happily support all those devs that help scratch that itch in my brain for well written erotic story, unfortunately that's not the case yet so no need to be all condescending with me.
Plus, if the dev can do it without losing in quality why not ? If it's too much of a loss of time tho I'll happily wait those 3 hours of dl time, and my complaint wasn't so much to the dev as it was to my shitty internet. Although I'll give you that he doesn't owe us jack seing his implication in the thread and his reactivity when bug are reported .
My bad. I didn't mean to sound so condescending. There's an air of entitlement a lot of people seem to have on this site sometimes and it can get a little tiresome, and I kinda snarked out at the wrong person. Sorry brother.

Terut

Nov 16, 2017
For the life of me, I can't find the hidden item for the 2 gallery pictures near the bottom. It looks like Lyriel as a maid. I've searched everywhere, the only one I'm missing.

Also, how do you unlock the first 3 misc gallery locked scenes? College e-girl, Business Lady, and Punk gal? Is it a Patreon thing?

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
For the life of me, I can't find the hidden item for the 2 gallery pictures near the bottom. It looks like Lyriel as a maid. I've searched everywhere, the only one I'm missing.

Also, how do you unlock the first 3 misc gallery locked scenes? College e-girl, Business Lady, and Punk gal? Is it a Patreon thing?
There's a scene guide linked in the OP

DarkLup

Sep 14, 2018
The scene where she kicks Cait out of the bath, and you have to go get her clothes. Depending on what you say to her she will react in different ways. Interestingly in that scene we also discover that the house will unlock the doors for our dude if he really wants it to.
Isn't it the scene where she is scared of the bubbles from the bath ? 'Cause in cait scene if I remember it well she is staying in the bathtub trying to cover her breasts.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017

Check for my post a couple days ago - PDF with them all in it.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Isn't it the scene where she is scared of the bubbles from the bath ? 'Cause in cait scene if I remember it well she is staying in the bathtub trying to cover her breasts.
It could be; I thought it was the one with Cait but there have been two scenes there so far haven't there?

V-Kun

Jan 9, 2019
Hey kinda stupid question but i don't know any better way to find out, is this made with honey select?

ALEK009

Jun 3, 2017
I stuck with Lyriel.
In hint's I have only Time to invade another dream, but there no any dreams options when i click on bed.
Any advices?

4.70 star(s) 315 Votes