jkstyles

Jul 31, 2017
I for one welcome orc girl, though, if we're going green, a goblin girl would have been preferred. I do like how polite and seemingly submissive Yona is.

polycentric

Donor
Mar 26, 2019
Yeah yeah I get that don't worry (I would be kind of an hypocrite being mad about that) but on some threads, people wait for the actual public release to ... Well ... Release it yknow.
This is the official release, but released a couple of days early to high-tier Patreons. Maybe whoever uploaded this (cough-cough) should have held it back a couple of days so as to not offend anyone's sensibilities...

• Angry
Reactions: Genji and genthrow

DarkLup

Sep 14, 2018
This is the official release, but released a couple of days early to high-tier Patreons. Maybe whoever uploaded this (cough-cough) should have held it back a couple of days so as to not offend anyone's sensibilities...
Well I'm not gonna complain about it y'know, and thanks to whoever uploaded, just hope it doesn't hurt the dev in the long run (which, I know, is rarely the case)

Reactions: The ArcKnight

Malachite1789

Dec 25, 2019
I love the new Girl. Hopefully her character goes the way i'm thinking (submissive). I kind of half agree that i would be nice to have more story with the existing characters but i seem to remember the dev posting a while back that this is the last girl to be added? but i'm just happy to see this game continue in whatever way the dev decides.

The Lad123

Oct 11, 2017
Game wont launch for me no error codes other than missing files that I put into the exe folder. Now it just does nothing, should I have something installed to launch the exe?

polycentric

Donor
Mar 26, 2019
Game wont launch for me no error codes other than missing files that I put into the exe folder. Now it just does nothing, should I have something installed to launch the exe?
Windows or Mac? How did you try to install it? You should always, unless specifically installing a 'patch', install the game to a new folder and not 'mix' old and new files.

kinkybastard

Nov 21, 2017
I really wish it was possible to just not bring orc girl into the house
I have zero interest in her
are you racist against orcs? me too, hate everything with green skin, but hey maybe this will turn out funny, i mean an orc and an elf under the same roof... could be great, could be horrible... let''s hope for hillariously funny and great...

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
I love the new Girl. Hopefully her character goes the way i'm thinking (submissive). I kind of half agree that i would be nice to have more story with the existing characters but i seem to remember the dev posting a while back that this is the last girl to be added? but i'm just happy to see this game continue in whatever way the dev decides.
There is one more.

Reactions: Malachite1789

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
are you racist against orcs? me too, hate everything with green skin, but hey maybe this will turn out funny, i mean an orc and an elf under the same roof... could be great, could be horrible... let''s hope for hillariously funny and great...
I though elf and orc are enemies.The Orc tribe is brutal.Rape and kill a lot of elf back then. :unsure: Also human that destroy elf kingdom making them miserable,fugitive and become the slave of human.

Cierne

Jul 5, 2018
Well this girl isn't to my tastes when it comes to the fetish she provides, but it's not like I mind her.
Not like I dislike fit girls or anything, since I like Naomi.

I think there's going to be a dwarf girl after this.
But after that yeah it's done.

Reactions: kamibell

drea2

Sep 21, 2019
New main girl ?
I mean sure why not, but it's been a while since Cait's first appearance and we still don't have repeatable sex scene with her, and I don't even talk about Lyriel.
But at each update we have new Rae's content, it's a little tiresome.
I like this game, but the last updates were kind off boring.

Udoroth

Aug 29, 2019
So...does the decisions we make in Lyri's dreams matter in any way? Like do they make her more submissive or more open to human x elf "species kink/roleplay" or whatever

cause the dreams were pretty hot

4.70 star(s) 315 Votes