Tatertot1

Jul 13, 2021
Missing one scene in the Misc gallery, between poolside cheer anf barmaid madalina. Anyone know what I have to do for it?

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Missing one scene in the Misc gallery, between poolside cheer anf barmaid madalina. Anyone know what I have to do for it?
If I'm not mistaken it's a scene where you hang out with your sister's friend by the pool and have to pick her mother over her or something. I think it's the same time you get the "poolside cheer" one.

I might be wrong though, it's been quite a while.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
If I'm not mistaken it's a scene where you hang out with your sister's friend by the pool and have to pick her mother over her or something. I think it's the same time you get the "poolside cheer" one.

I might be wrong though, it's been quite a while.
Yap, those two are mutually exclusive (apart of course from playing multiple playthroughs or saving and reloading at said spot).

Reactions: UnoriginalUserName
Jul 18, 2018
To anyone wanting a walkthrough for the Halloween dream, I found these five scenes using these exact steps:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Initially I kept dying and dying and dying myself thinking you could only explore the mansion and end up being killed in different ways, but today I learned there were also lewd scenes hidden in there. So if you do keep ending in the same loops and are stuck, see the above spoiler. Hope this helps someone :)

EDIT
Updated for v0.5.11r1
16-11-2021: updated the Yona path slightly, I made a slight error which is now fixed
How do you activate the Halloween Event?

SnowyS

Jan 4, 2018
So, I just went into the scene gallery, to Lyriel's last dream sequence, where you have the option of being gentle or being rough.
The rough option ends abruptly, and the dream is over.
Seems it was changed at some point. For reasons.

Opened up the code, and I know how to modify it to partially revert the change. But, I don't have the original dialogue, so really just dropping the original script in would work best (after first checking if any other updates have been made to it that need to be merged in.)
Anyone have the "lyriel_10_training_night_scripts.rpy" from a version between 0.4.3 (I think is when it was added) and whenever it was changed (not specified in the changelog as far as I can tell)?

(I searched this thread and couldn't find this mentioned before, so maybe it was already posted.)
It's been half a week, so just gonna repost this once to see whether people just missed it, or nobody has the files or really misses the edited scene.

Upshot is: does anyone have a version saved off of this game, after 0.4.3 but not long after, and can provide their lyriel_10_training_night_scripts.rpy ? Or, a link to download the older version, and I can grab the file myself.

If not, I may try my hand at writing my own dialog for the scene and maybe upload it, but I'm sure it won't be as good as whatever the original dialog was.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
It's been half a week, so just gonna repost this once to see whether people just missed it, or nobody has the files or really misses the edited scene.

Upshot is: does anyone have a version saved off of this game, after 0.4.3 but not long after, and can provide their lyriel_10_training_night_scripts.rpy ? Or, a link to download the older version, and I can grab the file myself.

If not, I may try my hand at writing my own dialog for the scene and maybe upload it, but I'm sure it won't be as good as whatever the original dialog was.
Do what everyone does in this situation: Replay the game all over again ^_^ it would be faster and less time-consuming that waiting for someone to help you

• Angry
Reactions: Master of Puppets

Quess

Aug 5, 2017
Story spoiler in this threat, you have been warned.

Azra's story seems to hint at a possible end to the game. where the MC returns to Earth and brings Azra and maby some of the other girls with him.

and i find myself conflicted with this ending, if it was the only ending.
the way i see it. MC is free of the prison that is Earth and is becoming a master mage with a small harem and a multitude of worlds he can go to at will. plus with more experiences he will properly be able to shape the world around the house into any form he what's.

i cant see how he will se any benefit in returning to earth where he will lose he's magic and have to go back to a normal job.

what do you all thing about this ?

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
i cant see how he will se any benefit in returning to earth where he will lose he's magic and have to go back to a normal job.

We don't know if he would lose his magic though. Right now the only issue he runs into when he visits, is the force pulling him back to the house. It might be possible for him (or all of them) to keep their magic and still live on his world. What if he can keep his magic, create anything he wants, and live in 'his' world?
Personally; if I could chose between living with my love interest(s) in a single house that is literally in the middle of nowhere, and no when, or on a private island in the tropics that I literally created to be everything I wanted.....well, pass me the suntan lotion & rum :)

Quess

Aug 5, 2017
in Azra's story she says that if she were to sty on earth she will lose her powers and become "normal" calming that the sun is Different on earth. on earth it works as a big mana Drain. where in the other worlds the sun is a source of power.

on top of that we have not see the MC use any powers on Earth other then etherwalking, so we do not know if he is able to do anything there.

Reactions: Tavi13

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019

Without regard to the specific situation and whether or not it is a likely and/or soon to come ending, there is something like "being home" which is a value in and of itself for many. (For some of course it is valuable not to be home, it depends). Offer me a free life of luxury in the Caribbean and I will stay here with my daily job, my friends, my family, my hobbies and so on.

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

jeus94

Jan 12, 2018

heres the script for version 0.5.9r1
that's the last version that i know that the scene is working.

edit: i tried to fix it and now it works on mine.. im using android..

Last edited:

Caspicious

Dec 29, 2018
Before I replay this game for the 4th time because I'm too stupid to tag my save files. Does anyone have a save with the orc already there? I think when I played last time its just about after the shopping date to earth with Rae.

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
Before I replay this game for the 4th time because I'm too stupid to tag my save files. Does anyone have a save with the orc already there? I think when I played last time its just about after the shopping date to earth with Rae.
I definitely have some after Yona gets there but idk if Rae’s had her date(s) yet-if you can wait till tonight/early tomorrow morning I gotchu tho

4.70 star(s) 315 Votes