Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
In the end, we all will know more when the dev release more of her history....my only hope is that with the new writer, the history don't become bad...ZanithOne say that he cannot write sex scenes, but so far, every one that happend was nice and well written...
I'm certain that Zanith wouldn't let any poorly written or plain bad content get into the game so you shouldn't worry about that and hopefully with the recent patreon post (Writer wanted!) Zanith will find a good writer to help out with the game.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
I'm certain that Zanith wouldn't let any poorly written or plain bad content get into the game so you shouldn't worry about that and hopefully with the recent patreon post (Writer wanted!) Zanith will find a good writer to help out with the game.
I agree..but this from what the dev said put a little fear....
"I will welcome your input, but please don’t expect me to change major plot points or characters."
So far the history that the dev put is awesome....but somentimes when more than one people write, you can see the change and the mess...but i hope that the dev put a good writer and both think alike...

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I wouldn't say she was a slut.
Anyway the whole sleeping with others in her past stuff is all kind of implied during her talks, that she would take on something like a mistress role occasionally to fulfill her objective, also remember how quick her character is ready to offer sexual favors to the player when she first meets them in the attic, she isn't a slut but sex is a part of her of who she is.
Basically she wasn't a slut, she was a whore. And I don't have anything against whores but it doesn't seem like she was happy in that life. I imagine thinking about going back to that after her time in the house could get a bit distressing to her as we get closer to being able to release the girls.

When does she ask you to wrestle her?
It's the first event in her femdom route. When that route becomes available the first event has her challenge you to wrestle her for a date like in the film she's watching. If that isn't enough information there's no helping you.

Reactions: hukutka94 and Genji

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Basically she wasn't a slut, she was a whore. And I don't have anything against whores but it doesn't seem like she was happy in that life. I imagine thinking about going back to that after her time in the house could get a bit distressing to her as we get closer to being able to release the girls.

It's the first event in her femdom route. When that route becomes available the first event has her challenge you to wrestle her for a date like in the film she's watching. If that isn't enough information there's no helping you.
People always forgot,Rae used to sleep with many guys,for her task and for her mistress.Gangbang,prostitution and all that is possible in her past.Unless,you put a baby inside her to prevent her do something like that again.Mc is her new master,which she will leave after her task is done.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
How do i see this?:unsure:i dont remember this.
It's in v0.4.6, you would need to start a new game and you will get to daydream about one of 3 girls you meet at the park during the games intro before getting moved to the house.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
It's in v0.4.6, you would need to start a new game and you will get to daydream about one of 3 girls you meet at the park during the games intro before getting moved to the house.
Oh i see.

ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
"And I am so glad you got me my bed back. I have not seen it in so long, all those years spent on others' filthy, cramped cots."
"You know, my own room. Not some garish disaster that some royal bastard imagines befits his new inamorata."
Those lines are very relevant to the discussion. She will probably open up more later, but I can say right away that super graphic depictions of the events in her past aren't going to make it into the game.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Those lines are very relevant to the discussion. She will probably open up more later, but I can say right away that super graphic depictions of the events in her past aren't going to make it into the game.
Yeah it's cool to know more about her and her past. But I don't need to see her getting gangbanged by a bunch of dudes or some crazy stuff like that. It's obvious that some bad shit happened to her, but I think you don't need visual depictions of what happened to tell that story. When I play this type of games I just want to relax and have a good time. One of the things that makes me like this game is that it doesn't really go into the more hardcore fetishes. It would kinda ruin it for me if it when in that direction.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Yeah it's cool to know more about her and her past. But I don't need to see her getting gangbanged by a bunch of dudes or some crazy stuff like that. It's obvious that some bad shit happened to her, but I think you don't need visual depictions of what happened to tell that story. When I play this type of games I just want to relax and have a good time. One of the things that makes me like this game is that it doesn't really go into the more hardcore fetishes. It would kinda ruin it for me if it when in that direction.
Dude,Zenith already said that some hardcore graphic will never be implented in the game.Only the story.I dont really mind see her like that,because its part of her past and it deepen her story with mc.But each to their own.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Anyway,Lyriel story remind me of the hentai i read.Its fucked up,and most elf are prostitutes slave that are forced to impregnate with many species.They are exiled just like in this game and they all totally corrupted, they also sold their bodies for living just like Lyriel Aunt. :unsure:I dont really think i want to sent Lyriel back to her hometown.Tbh,i want to impregnate her,and slowly become the king of the elf..also,its not bad to kill every elf that become a traitor just like lyriel aunt.:sneaky:Man,a man can only dream to impregnate Lyriel and become a new king.Trueborn is gone because she married with a human.Who knows mc will be the first human to rule over human and elf.pirate,mage and succubus?as the mistress? :por other girls that will be added to the harem..

Last edited:
Reactions: wiseold6996

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Dude,Zenith already said that some hardcore graphic will never be implented in the game.Only the story.I dont really mind see her like that,because its part of her past and it deepen her story with mc.But each to their own.
Yes, I know I was just sharing my personal opinion on the matter. A lot of times, people that like the more hardcore fetishes start pressuring the devs into adding them to the game, and the game starts going in a totally different direction. I'm not saying that it would happen in this game. I was just sharing how I feel about it.

4.70 star(s) 320 Votes