ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
Passed all new mini-events, none of stats can be upped, skipped one more week just in case. Nothing happening.
P.S.: I started update in 84 day, now it's 130rd.
P.P.S.: Didn't want to just skip the days)
Please post/PM me your save. Triggers sometimes go missing, I still don't know the real reason why this happens, but it does.

Reactions: Real Kreten

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Reactions to 0.4.11:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
One thing I noticed, in the shower he thinks that Rae is a lot lighter than she should be, but when she falls asleep during a movie and we carry her to bed, he thinks that she's heavier than she should be. :unsure:

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
One thing I noticed, in the shower he thinks that Rae is a lot lighter than she should be, but when she falls asleep during a movie and we carry her to bed, he thinks that she's heavier than she should be.
I'd imagine that when the MC is having sex with Rae in the shower, she's actively participating, hanging around his neck and her back against the bathroom wall. Whereas when Rae is asleep, she's effectively dead weight.

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
I liked the scene where main character grops Lyriel from behind even more than the blowjob. Really like her how she express her displeasure with words but never tells mc to stop. Heres hoping this scene would get some kind of continuation later where main character can pull down her pants and do the deed.:devilish::love:

Last edited:

Daizukeen

Nov 30, 2018
Uh guys? I've got the latest version but I can't advance from the point where I meet Lyriel for the first time, tells me it's end of the Story Route, any help?

• Sad
Reactions: ZanithOne

Jakalair

Jul 2, 2018
Uh guys? I've got the latest version but I can't advance from the point where I meet Lyriel for the first time, tells me it's end of the Story Route, any help?
That threw me as well. "End of Story" means the main story will not progress, but there are many many scenes that do not fall into that category. Mainly you just keep visiting and talking to people in random new places. There was a thing that I missed with Cait, and didn't unlock it until I started checking previous options.

Reactions: ZanithOne

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
Does anyone have a save from a couple of updates ago? I had to reformat my PC, and as much as I love the game, I don't really have the time to play through it all again. I'd love to be able to just enjoy the new content.

4.70 star(s) 316 Votes